Need recommendation

biohrd

Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Sep 30, 2011
Hey guys,

This time I need your help.

I'm looking for ero anime, which have good plot and sex scenes are not 90% time of episode.

What I prefer:
- romance
- drama
- fantasy
- comedy

What I don't like?
- milfs
- tentacles
- rape festival
- bdsm
- lolicon

Ero anime which I liked:
- Kara no Shoujo
- Hatsu Inu
- Viper GTS
- Moonlight Lady

Any help will be appreciated :)

~biohrd

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
If we are talking about old ero animes, Wordsworth is the first one I can think of that fits your description. Unfortunately, most of the recent ones, even though they have a better art quality, is often lacking in story. Though the Rance 01 anime release earlier is good. The next episode is being released in June I believe.

Edit: To be honest, if you are satisfied with nudity, uncensored version of To-Love Ru darkness, high school dxd and Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha shows plenty of flesh and have much better voice acting and storyline than most of the ero animes. They don't include sex, but there are plenty of nudity to go around.

If we are talking about old ero animes, Wordsworth is the first one I can think of that fits your description. Unfortunately, most of the recent ones, even though they have a better art quality, is often lacking in story. Though the Rance 01 anime release earlier is good. The next episode is being released in June I believe.

Edit: To be honest, if you are satisfied with nudity, uncensored version of To-Love Ru darkness, high school dxd and Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha shows plenty of flesh and have much better voice acting and storyline than most of the ero animes. They don't include sex, but there are plenty of nudity to go around.

Thanks, I will check Words Worth and Rance 01 :)

To-Love-Ru is neverending story, full of boring bullshit, which I don't want :/ I will check High school DxD (how many seasons this will have? :/) and Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha.

Any other suggestions? :)

will you watch some good romance but less ecchi scene?
have you watch tasogare otome x amnesia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.