name these?

zad38

Hero of Biscotti
Elite Member
Jul 27, 2013
2 hentai i forgot the name of

1st one, gymnast is raped cant remember details, pink leotard i think, after the rape she is left in a ring (the thing you spin on the hips) tied and gagged left for show

2nd one school gets infested with pig warriors(?) and rape all the girls and kill all the men

help name these?

ill give it a watch see if it is

not the one i was thinking of but that was good

Last edited:
Can you guys come to my thread above at the Hentai Corner and help identify the 2 titles there? Thanks. :8

Last edited:
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; that one i could but i believe it is a different one...

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION];
How many girls and rapist are there in the anime?
"for show" means that, after rape,she are watched by many people?
and,a ring is hula hoop?

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; for show as in she is tied up to the hula hoop - and the left for others to find her in the gym, and i cant remember how many just know that its an anime about rape...

really?It's official HP...
The tittle of my opinion is "rape!rape!rape! 02".

ill have a look when im alone XD damn that dad o mine!

I see.I'm not good at English,but I understood what you said.
Your futher stay close to you,right?
By using my PC,I understood that XD mean human face.But srangs or an abbreviated word is so difficult.
For example,"dad o mine".What is "o"? of?
But hentai has no connection what language we use.Even we use other language,we can understand each other.
Oh,hentai is excellent.

Mind if I jump in with a question at the same time Zad ? I am not really well "versed" so I can't be of any help I think, but I would love to ask the same thing about this below:
I've been wondering for a freaking LOoong time, since I'm stubborn when it comes to finguring things out, and I got a good memeory.
What is that/ from ?
edu2mwO.png

Mind if I jump in with a question at the same time Zad ? I am not really well "versed" so I can't be of any help I think, but I would love to ask the same thing about this below:
I've been wondering for a freaking LOoong time, since I'm stubborn when it comes to finguring things out, and I got a good memeory.
What is that/ from ?
edu2mwO.png

Apparently the name of that hentai (if my tracking skills are right) is いろあね
I found a link with a download and a couple of pictures if you need.

Reactions: GenKiDan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.