"Must See" Hentai

xavor

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hello everyone!~

I'd like to know new titles for my Hentai collection so I'm here to ask you which one could be a must see in your opinion.
I love storylines in Hentai, and it will be' great if you suggest some with nice storyline :D
Hope many will reply, cause its long time I dont find nice hentai.

Thanks for tuning in~
:goodtea:

If you're interested in H with plot, which frankly is next to nonexistent then you're better off searching around the older stuff from the 90's and early 2000's.

My personal favourites for anything remotely plot filed would be:
Bible Black
Discode
La blue Girl
Kyonyuu Fantasy, which actually surprised me with the story in it though obviously nowhere near the level of even the most sub par anime series out there.

Though personally since I'm a huge lilith fan, things like plot are nonessential considering their content to say the least. If you want some "Must-see" from me personally, I'd immediately put out KuroInu and Makai Kishi Ingrid. Others include any pixy productions, especially Asagi and Prison battleship.

If you're interested in H with plot, which frankly is next to nonexistent then you're better off searching around the older stuff from the 90's and early 2000's.

My personal favourites for anything remotely plot filed would be:
Bible Black
Discode
La blue Girl
Kyonyuu Fantasy, which actually surprised me with the story in it though obviously nowhere near the level of even the most sub par anime series out there.

Though personally since I'm a huge lilith fan, things like plot are nonessential considering their content to say the least. If you want some "Must-see" from me personally, I'd immediately put out KuroInu and Makai Kishi Ingrid. Others include any pixy productions, especially Asagi and Prison battleship.

Thanks for titles ;D
I like to see these kind of reply :goodtea:
Any other reply? :bliss:

Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai - Very good hentai, lots of humor and very very nice art and story.

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo: Sanshimai to no DokiDoki Kyoudou Seikatsu - Another awesome hentai with a Harem genre.

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi - Very nice pure Yuri themed hentai.

Koihime Musou, helluva plot, no? xD
Also the Fate series, a must have
Let's also try Conquering the Queen from Liquid. Decent enough game I must say, lol ^^

hmmm... here.. try this
Night Shift Nurses,
that's one of my fav hentai series :D

- Aneki My Sweet Elder Sister

-Night Shift Nurses (Kazama Mana)

- Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.