Murakami Teruaki (Cult)

OONA

Elite Member
Apr 17, 2014
Murakami Teruaki (Cult)

Murakami Teruaki is known for his distinct art style & animation for which he both gets a lots of praise & flack from the viewers, he made some of the most popular hentai anime or the anime becomes popular because of him, well he is the most popular & sought after Hentai Maestro in the hentai industry.

so lets talk about the exclusive Murakami's hentai anime, favorite scenes, characters & his upcoming projects

:kurochan_thumb: ...Let's Talk

where did you get that "most popular" from, any official source? Na, that only appears to be personal taste... (the chosen avatar* tells it all...)

Please do not create a predication where you cannot establish any realtionship to reality. He may be the most popular one in your own opinion but I very much am in doubt that this is common opinion, otherwise please add an evidence (source). The wiki page for ex does not reveal anything outstanding like awards and such: https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/むらかみてるあき

Honestly Teruaki Murakami is the director / character designer which style I dislike the most, sorry. While other directors / character designers always grow with their animations means their style is very much or at least slightly changing / developing over the years Teruaki Murakami is standing still since Kuro Ai, nothing has changed in his style since then, and when you ask someone what he created you always hear Taimanin Asagi and everything he did later. So his older works mostly released by J.V.D / Vanilla and Softgarage / Pink Pineapple nearly are forgotten, and I mean something like Blackmail, MeiKing, Ail Maniax, Seifuku Shoujo, Punishment, Princess 69 or Endless Serenade. That was the period when he still grew with his animations, but since Beam Entertainment / Green Bunny has relased Kuro Ai / Dark Love his development is completely frozen, we have a standstill. I prefer his older worls very much over his new ones, sorry, and I completely dislike the hectic rush in the camera angles and the loops with repeated scenes in his new works, best example for this is Mashou no nie 3...

And we have uncensored versions of his works, even of newer ones, just compare the style he is able to draw dicks and compare it to the style Yoshiten is able to do it. It´s like comparing an ugly tube with a real penis, because there are no anatomic details at all...

Anyway, let me show you two DVD´s and a Blu-ray of his works which never made it to the dealers, at least not into sale, because they had to be destroyed physically before that happened...

Planned release date was 20th. July 2012, and it is Kangoku Senkan, the reason was a dispute about copyright ending with the complete draw back of these releases and their physical deletion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*if someone is interested my avatar is from the anime Chameleon / Bite Me! Chameleon / カメレオン (Ova with six episodes released 1992 till 1996) -> http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2779

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?