jex

Aug 21, 2015
TLDR; Would love to hear names of recent Time-Management Hentai Games

So, many years ago, my first favorite hentai game was True Love. It was one of many games where you divided your time between different activities to raise stats, and events would unfold based on your choices or skills. If you've played Princess Maker, it was very similar to that.

My all-time favorite game is Shuusaku by Elf, where you're the creepy caretaker of a girls' dormitory and spend the days sneaking cameras into their bedrooms, adjusting the temperature, drugging their meals, and blackmailing them. The game takes place over three days where if you fail, or don't "win" by the time's up, you die. Time is then rewound to the begin and you get to start over, but as you keep playing, you fill out a schedule of where everyone is and when you can capture wins with hidden cams. So it plays out like this perverted Majora's Mask and I would love to find more like this, if there are any.

Shout outs also go out to Maids Story, which is an old maid trainer game, and Shinsetsu Ryouki no Ori - First Chapter: Zeroshiki Department store by Caligula where you run around a mall and even though I've sunk countless hours of playing and Google Translating, I've only ever seen TWO scenes. Only one of which I can usually recreate. It even has a notes section on what the girls do throughout the day similar to Shuusaku, but it offers me no help.

Anyway, anyone else really into this niche of hentai time management? If it has time-looping, "Groundhog Day" elements then even better.

I'm pretty sure Doushin - Same Heart had some time-management features because you had to be the right person at the right time. It's also been forever since I played it, so my memories are a bit foggy as to how much time management was involved. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?