Looking for the source on this hentai game cg

Velcrocrab

Elite Member
Mar 15, 2019
img20050602230638.jpg
https://e-hentai.org/g/91534/b0faaf323c/

I found this while browsing through one of those old 'collection galleries' (which is the second link)
Since then I've tried pretty much every reverse search method I know of, IQDB ascii2d SauceNao Yandex Google etc., to no avail.

If anyone happens to know the source for this help would be greatly appreciated,
alternative methods like japanese question boards for sources would be nice as well, anything at all would help at this point.

View attachment 23536
https://e-hentai.org/g/91534/b0faaf323c/

I found this while browsing through one of those old 'collection galleries' (which is the second link)
Since then I've tried pretty much every reverse search method I know of, IQDB ascii2d SauceNao Yandex Google etc., to no avail.

If anyone happens to know the source for this help would be greatly appreciated,
alternative methods like japanese question boards for sources would be nice as well, anything at all would help at this point.
You state that you tried SauceNao, and I like an identification challenge, but the first result on SauceNao that I received is "Murakami Suigun - F-ism Vol.8" from Yande.re, which a Web search lead me to: www[.]dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE030115.html :

A CG collection with the theme of clothed binding.
Originally released at Comic Market 66. (Nov/10/2018)

Edit: Did you upload the image in question, or did you do so a while back?

Reactions: Velcrocrab
Not exactly sure what you mean in your edit question, but the image source i'm searching for is [img20050602230638.jpg] as uploaded in my original post.
The dlsite link seems to be the source for the cover image of the gallery the image was retrieved from. As for the image I uploaded, Saucenao turns up completely blank.

Not exactly sure what you mean in your edit question, but the image source i'm searching for is [img20050602230638.jpg] as uploaded in my original post.
The dlsite link seems to be the source for the cover image of the gallery the image was retrieved from. As for the image I uploaded, Saucenao turns up completely blank.
I apologize—I thought the gallery's cover image was to what you were referring. I asked about SauceNao thinking that perhaps its index had been updated between the time we each tried it, thus explaining the difference in results. I'm afraid I don't have any more of an answer than you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!