• kuroinu-03.jpg
    kuroinu-03.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 3,128
  • kuroinu-04.jpg
    kuroinu-04.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 3,215
Last edited:
This series... Helluva good one.
I'm really looking forward to the 3rd ep, if there's one anyway, for the blonde elf in the middle of that screenshot... Dang it
And ep 1 should be fapping enough for those into dark skin type. lol
I really like the first part of ep 2, where there's a bunch of girls getting violated by those goblins? Now that's art xDDD
The later of ep 2 is meh

Reactions: clevelandclevel
4th episode > http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=791296

looks promising. I hope it's 45 minute long. The Goddess & The Knight has each a scene, & plus by looking at the screenshots, The Dark Elf Queen & her underling get another - which is great, because the 1st episode was my favorite. I'd also hope for an orgy scene at the end that isn't short.

Damn...gonna miss this series a lot when it ends.

45 minutes long? Are you dreamin' or what? :D

Obviously they're gonna end this, some minutes for the knight, a few for the two dark elves, the rest between goddess and orgy scene (that I hope not gonna be like the one in third episode, that lasts... five seconds?).

Third episode is good, but not enough, it seems like they've put three fuck scenes from different movies together (I don't even consider Prim scene, so much bullshit).

For this last episode I'd like to see the werewolves scene, but they're not gonna put it in.

And Prim's futanari scene, but there's the orgy.

Prim was ruined in the entire series :(

As you can see, we have now back cover for Kuroinu 04...

ki2_02_sppcknew2_ura_p.jpg

... and trailer (go at the Getchu link if you don't have Quicktime)

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=791296&gc=gc

And, similar to what done with episode one, there will be a re-release for episode two, but it will be released on March, and not on the same day of fourth episode (unlike the first one that was released with episode three)... I really hope it will contain some extra-footage (Prim deserves this), unlike first Kuroinu.

c797944package.jpg

agreed, more footage of Prim.

still disappointed for the 2nd episode. for me, the notable scenes were Prim & the two guards (with absolutely minimum armor) that were 'done' at the middle of Alicia's scene.

if I had it my own way, I would love an 'post series' where there's a story of each characters after Bolt's successful conquer. maybe the Goddess is Bolt's Queen, with Origa being toyed by the Sorcerer who undone her spell in the 1st episode, & Prim with a nice vanilla scene.

This is the Getchu page for episode 2 re-release.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=797944

With the "help" of Google Translate I found this translation for the title.

Depending get in a cloudy binaural ~ ~ ~ Hen Aragai Alicia × Prim service to the nation, "sister", the saint black noble beast (Kuroinu) to secondary audio CD & Benefits Renewal Limited Edition

Now it depends on what this "Benefits" means for Majin, the release on March makes me hope.

agreed, more footage of Prim.

still disappointed for the 2nd episode. for me, the notable scenes were Prim & the two guards (with absolutely minimum armor) that were 'done' at the middle of Alicia's scene.

if I had it my own way, I would love an 'post series' where there's a story of each characters after Bolt's successful conquer. maybe the Goddess is Bolt's Queen, with Origa being toyed by the Sorcerer who undone her spell in the 1st episode, & Prim with a nice vanilla scene.

I like adapted screenplay, often the original was not so amazing (since I played the game, even without understanding a single line of text :D).

I'd also like to see some extra footage for each scene played before each character's rape:

- nuns for Alicia (animated in episode 2)
- maid for Prim (animated, but it lasts a few seconds)
- dwarves for Ruu Ruu (not animated, but present a single screen)
- single girl for Maia (not present)
- guards for Claudia (in fact the two guards from episode 2 were hers)
- shrine maidens for Kaguya (not present)
- priestess for elf goddess (this one will be in this fourth episode, but it will most probably be just a screen with some moaning)

Especially the last one :giveme:

I agree this series is in style and impact one of the best in a long time but they don't seem to know what to do with it, they keep dropping the ball with some of the most promising Characters and we don't get to see any really focused hot action with any of the main potential characters, the queen in the first ep was just wasted, and Prim was so much a good potential focus for Ep 2 and 3 but she was almost ignored or mis used. I hope they make up for it in 4, it is unusual for a series to run to four eps, not since Ane Haramix and Sara the Space Pirate have we had a strong four piece. Let's hope they finish it up well. I am not complaining, for the series remains one of the really good ones. It shares staff and style with Hell Knight Ingrid another strong series that wasted its main characters also.

I like adapted screenplay, often the original was not so amazing (since I played the game, even without understanding a single line of text :D).

I'd also like to see some extra footage for each scene played before each character's rape:

- nuns for Alicia (animated in episode 2)
- maid for Prim (animated, but it lasts a few seconds)
- dwarves for Ruu Ruu (not animated, but present a single screen)
- single girl for Maia (not present)
- guards for Claudia (in fact the two guards from episode 2 were hers)
- shrine maidens for Kaguya (not present)
- priestess for elf goddess (this one will be in this fourth episode, but it will most probably be just a screen with some moaning)

Especially the last one :giveme:

Only checked the HCG, & they were some promising material that the makers didn't put it in the anime. Shame though...

I also want more footage for Claudia's guards since they wore ridiculous armor. Also disappointed not to see the shrine maidens given any sex footage. In the end, they ended up in prison without viewers not knowing how they ended up there in the first place.

I agree this series is in style and impact one of the best in a long time but they don't seem to know what to do with it, they keep dropping the ball with some of the most promising Characters and we don't get to see any really focused hot action with any of the main potential characters, the queen in the first ep was just wasted, and Prim was so much a good potential focus for Ep 2 and 3 but she was almost ignored or mis used. I hope they make up for it in 4, it is unusual for a series to run to four eps, not since Ane Haramix and Sara the Space Pirate have we had a strong four piece. Let's hope they finish it up well. I am not complaining, for the series remains one of the really good ones. It shares staff and style with Hell Knight Ingrid another strong series that wasted its main characters also.

I thought the Queen scene in the 1st was the best, but the more & more I looked at it, it feels too short. Maybe I'm asking too much : >

Jinpachi & myself agreed that Prim was wasted or borrowing Jinpachi's word of it, 'ruined'.

In my opinion, it still is a good series. Maybe the makers realized the lack of impact in the 2nd & 3rd episode that in the finale, it will end up in a bang (although my wish of becoming a 45 minute long episode looks unlikely because there is a note in the left bottom of the back cover that says '30' & I'm assuming that is gonna be how minutes long it is).

For me, the makers create very appealing characters but the intensity of the sex isn't as much from the makers from 'Dekakute Ecchi na Ore no Ane' or ' Evil Women Executive: Full Moon Night' (http://marigold.1000.tv/cottondoll/executive-fmn1/), eventhough maybe because of the appealing level, my expectation gets too high.

Most probably Majin never intended to continue Kuroinu series after episode 2 (like their other works "euphoria" and "Kyonyuu Fantasy"), in fact they put a dildo-futa scene in this one (two elves), that lasts just 10 seconds and that was probably going to be an original representation of Prim's futa-scene with Alicia: but fans have wanted more episodes so far and they had to change some of their previous choices.

For example in episode 1 the two elves were already under Volt's influence, since they suck his dick in the end (and that was, if not wrong, Chloe's ending), and in episode 2 they are seen fucking each other, while now, from the trailer in episode 4, it seems like Chloe is still "angry" (at the beginning, obviously) for the way they're treating her.

Where did you find this? Incredible find!

Kinda want to read it, just to reduce the expectation's levels & if it turns out disappointing.

There's a screenshot where the girls are tied, & by comparison, Prim's funbags are as big as Alicia. Sweet...

there's also a review of Swing Out Sisters too.

In my opinion they're even bigger (at least it seems so, in CG), but I don't think she'll get so much screen time during the final gangbang (hope not few seconds of sex and focus on another character).

Justice for Prim :objection:

Well, the review and previous previews and trailer were almost clear, but they've skipped so many interesting scenes.

In my opinion they're even bigger (at least it seems so, in CG), but I don't think she'll get so much screen time during the final gangbang (hope not few seconds of sex and focus on another character).

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem so. I was looking forward for more Origa - looks like it will - but the scene for Kaguya, well...it doesn't look promising. Maybe the gangbang scene will be the longest, & the review from the blog - plus the screenshots - only contain 25-50% of the full length of the episode.

Justice for Prim :objection:

Maybe use Kickstarter to make a spinoff series? I'll let you handle the script, just don't forget about Queen Origa : >

IMHO best episode, but I'll tell for sure after a subbed version.

agreed.

The Knight scene was nice. I wish the Dark Elf Queen's scene was longer - since she is my fav character - but men bidding her seems way more better than Alicia's in the 3rd episode. I also thought the Goddess was the 1st character to give a Paizuri, & her scene was the best. Too bad because she appeared last, there won't be any other scenes. The orgy was nice, but again, I wish it was longer too.

Will be waiting for the subbed version too to follow the story a bit.

Reactions: lerrellharl

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.