Kariyume HELP

YoungOtaku

Sep 5, 2014
I can't seem to play kariyume,right after i double clicked KARIYUME.exe it just pops out a window and then
disappear.

If it's a Japanese game (Meaning untranslated) try running with Japanese locale and/or administrator. You may need to reinstall or install to a different directory. Unfortunately, that isn't a lot of information to go off of so I have no idea what the problem could be. Those are just some of the things I try when I have similar issues with programs. If you haven't restarted your computer in a long time you might try that too.

中出し (なかだし・Nakadashi)

Thanks for helping me but your advice didn't really work.I found out the way to play the game,the adress cannot be too long
Ex:Local Disk(C: )>Kariyume .And then the game will work,anyways thanks for helping

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.