Page 214 of 215 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2149
Like Tree702Likes

Thread: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

textractor worked with the demo so it may work again with a cracked game, I remember a similar thing happened with the previous game.
    Animefan_09 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Inyouchuu Shuu on the horizon!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Can anyone that has the game be so kind and upload the png rips to sadpanda?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Same as FICKDEINEMUTTER said if someone has the game and is willing to share it,pm girlcelly or Shine.

The wait is killing me
    Last edited by F4LL3X; March 6th, 2021 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

FICKDEINEMUTTER likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Already cracked version can be downloaded here: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/t...jgame-1056312/

Thanks
    Achievements:

Does anyone know how I can extract the CGs from the game? Tried some programs already but none worked...

Thanks
    Achievements:

usually it takes them a some time to update the usual programs for new games.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

So I'm back as I heard for some miracle this franchise managed to get another game within a year of the shitfest that is Shuu, so I think might as well dig into this with zero expectations and see how it goes?

The result (Just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt):
    Not a bad game, but nothing special either. Definitely much better than Shuu for sure, in terms of length and content, this is about average for a middle-priced (6k-7k yen) game, and it definitely delivers the hardcore goodness people are looking for. However, since it is Shuu we are comparing with, it unfortunately doesn't live up to the Inyouchuu name.

They definitely went for quantity over quality this time as if to make up for the lack of content of their last game, that's not to say the scenes are bad themselves, individually I'd say the scenes are pretty good, I just felt they are sort of...lacking compared to what we are used to the series. I'll not go into details as it would be kink nitpicking here, but their attempt to play safe this time after Shuu's overwhelming gorefest does result in the whole thing to look kind of tame.

As for the "plot", since Hayami is not involved in this game either - it's clear at this point Tinkerbell are either unsure what to do with the series or gives no fuck about the overarching plot anymore, like Shuu: this game just feels like another giant filler arc on a summer(winter) vacation with some copy-pasted elements from Kyou so I ended up skipping pretty much everything. I doubt we are likely to see any more major developments with Ai's sister/White Cat Brigade/twins subplot at this point, which is kind of disappointing considering Shin'yaku is supposed to a prelude to a new beginning.

P.S. Also it may be years too late to ask this, but may I have a link to the Discord as well ? as I pretty much don't use this site anymore. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by jiong999; March 12th, 2021 at 04:21 PM.
    EchelonV likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Yeah prog speculated that the White Cat's were all Hayami's ideas and characters, so without them they have no idea where to go with that stuff... despite all the awesome potential it setup.

I'm feeling like Wai is a 7/10 for me. Still have a few more Rinko/Sui scenes to unlock, but yeah. Shuu was terrible and Wai maybe beats Etsu at least... but I can see how the games without Hayami are starting to feel like weird alternate timeline spinoffs that aren't as good.

I feel like at this point, TB/Aojiru should know that it's okay for Inyouchuu to finally have some fetish LIMITS. If they want to experiment with all this poop and more guro, make a new IP instead. The 2nd Generation of Inyouchuu, Kyou -> Shin, is all highly rated on DLsite and other stuff. So that should say what the fans love about this series. Nothing wrong with sticking with tentacles, monsters, and lots of fun bug impreg and pregnant girls. Also call me simple or cliche', but at this point I'm really bummed that only Nightmare and Meioki are like the most defined humanoid demon boss villains. I wish ALL of the games had a new one. Get rid of this annoying fat guy and all this human stuff. No more NTR! Although it's funny how I think Takeru's had the most sex scenes with Yamato by now?

The Mouryou bug mummy was such a cool idea... oh I guess Inyouchuu Goku had the green bug orc and the orange guy. Always forget their names though. Nightmare and Meioki are my heroes, I need more demon bosses like them.

I think if I can edit out the bad elements in some of Wai's CG's toying with multiple frames and customizing them, I can make a fun folder. But yeah...

I'm not a huge fan of the new portraits for Mikoto and Sui either. But Rinko's is excellent and Takeru is fine.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Not to derail the discussion on Wai. But I've been making my way through the Inyouchu games in order for the first time and I've just finished Etsu. (mind you, I've been using DeepL to read the games).

Reading through this discussion and other websites, Etsu seems like it was the least popular entry but to me I have enjoyed it the most so far out of Shin'yaku and Shuu. I like the more serious tone and I felt it presented the demons in lore as super dangerous threat with humans slowly losing the war since the demons were getting stronger as mankind becomes more corrupt in general. I also like that there are answers about Yamato's origin and the current whereabouts of his and Mikoto's fathers. Unfortunately it sounds the the future games don't touch refer back this?

Additionally, while some of the new characters weren't as good (Yuu can't hold a candle to Sui), I really enjoyed Hatsune (Ara ara!) and Yayoi (MILFS FTW!) and I wish they had more of a spotlight. At least Rinko's mom, Kyouko, fills that role in the future games but I want more of them. It would be a dream to have Hatsune, Yayoi, and Kyouko as the stars in a future game but I doubt that is ever going to happen.

Finally, I'll end that I did like the dynamic between Takeru and Tatsuki (Yuu's brother) and found it very bittersweet and ironic how if they were to be together, both their curses would cancel each other but they are too embarrass to let each other know that they are cursed.

Btw, can I get an invite to the discord?

Thread Information