Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212
Results 2,111 to 2,118 of 2118
Like Tree690Likes

Thread: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

  1. #2111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
    Points: 3,387, Level: 36
    Points: 3,387, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    If the preview is to be believed, you can blame Yamato on this since he lead everyone into a trap. Come to thing of it, shouldn't someone have spotted Sui's breasts growing in open public and making Snakes at a crowded resort?

  2. #2112
    Tentacle Overlord EchelonV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Inyouchuu Caves
    Posts
    571
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 116 Times in 91 Posts
    Points: 16,715, Level: 82
    Points: 16,715, Level: 82
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Inyouchuu Wai revealed everyone!!!

    http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/inyou_wai/
    Ignore This Signature


  3. #2113
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,425
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 547 Times in 347 Posts
    Points: 13,610, Level: 75
    Points: 13,610, Level: 75
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by EchelonV View Post
    Inyouchuu Wai revealed everyone!!!

    http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/inyou_wai/
    Does it seriously say it comes the 27? I hope so, sure i enjoyed more the old games (less shock value and more story i think) but i always get excited for more xD, maybe this game will have more corruption and even ntr like the older ones

    EDIT: saw the video and nope T_T i guess the date is for the page proper or something.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  4. #2114
    Tentacle Overlord EchelonV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Inyouchuu Caves
    Posts
    571
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 116 Times in 91 Posts
    Points: 16,715, Level: 82
    Points: 16,715, Level: 82
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Does it seriously say it comes the 27? I hope so, sure i enjoyed more the old games (less shock value and more story i think) but i always get excited for more xD, maybe this game will have more corruption and even ntr like the older ones

    EDIT: saw the video and nope T_T i guess the date is for the page proper or something.
    Yeah, probably just a CG/sample update. We were talking about it in the Discord, there was a year gap between Rei/Goku and Shin, which is impressive how huge those games are. And we usually get two Aojiru games a year, but it says at the bottom here 2021. Shuu was released in April this year so I suspect we'll get Wai around that time next year.

    Shuu is the worst game in my book by far and even got worse reviews on Japanese sites... so hopefully they learned their lesson and turn down the shock/guro. We just want pregnant bellies and bugs! Shuu was also the shortest game in a weird way. So hope they don't rush this one.

    Mmmmmm

    Last edited by EchelonV; November 21st, 2020 at 12:31 PM.
    Ignore This Signature


  5. #2115
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,425
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 547 Times in 347 Posts
    Points: 13,610, Level: 75
    Points: 13,610, Level: 75
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by EchelonV View Post
    Yeah, probably just a CG/sample update. We were talking about it in the Discord, there was a year gap between Rei/Goku and Shin, which is impressive how huge those games are. And we usually get two Aojiru games a year, but it says at the bottom here 2021. Shuu was released in April this year so I suspect we'll get Wai around that time next year.

    Shuu is the worst game in my book by far and even got worse reviews on Japanese sites... so hopefully they learned their lesson and turn down the shock/guro. We just want pregnant bellies and bugs! Shuu was also the shortest game in a weird way. So hope they don't rush this one.

    Mmmmmm

    And nipple fuck, Inyouchuu and their artist were what introduced me to the fetish xD
    EchelonV likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  6. #2116
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 6,356, Level: 52
    Points: 6,356, Level: 52
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by EchelonV View Post
    Yeah, probably just a CG/sample update. We were talking about it in the Discord, there was a year gap between Rei/Goku and Shin, which is impressive how huge those games are. And we usually get two Aojiru games a year, but it says at the bottom here 2021. Shuu was released in April this year so I suspect we'll get Wai around that time next year.

    Shuu is the worst game in my book by far and even got worse reviews on Japanese sites... so hopefully they learned their lesson and turn down the shock/guro. We just want pregnant bellies and bugs! Shuu was also the shortest game in a weird way. So hope they don't rush this one.

    Mmmmmm

    Even as someone who doesn't mind gore as long as it deals with an act involving tentacles, big insertions, etc, I still was very disappointed. I don't think I've opened it since my first play through after I downloaded it.
    Excited to see if this next one is way beeter

  7. #2117
    Tentacle Overlord EchelonV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Inyouchuu Caves
    Posts
    571
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 116 Times in 91 Posts
    Points: 16,715, Level: 82
    Points: 16,715, Level: 82
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by jonhapimp View Post
    Even as someone who doesn't mind gore as long as it deals with an act involving tentacles, big insertions, etc, I still was very disappointed. I don't think I've opened it since my first play through after I downloaded it.
    Excited to see if this next one is way beeter
    Yeah, it is bizarre how short Shuu was in general. Not a lot of content and the story progression was a mess.
    Ignore This Signature


  8. #2118
    Inyouchuu fan! progste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 281 Times in 207 Posts
    Points: 10,729, Level: 68
    Points: 10,729, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    And it was short while also being full price, if it was like the other smaller games I would have understood but it felt really strange and like a cash grab.
    Ignore This Signature
    Inyouchuu Shuu on the horizon!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 4th, 2014, 01:17 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 4th, 2014, 12:27 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 3rd, 2014, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 3rd, 2014, 01:05 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2011, 12:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •