Page 193 of 194 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1935
Like Tree660Likes

Thread: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Big ~Birthing ~Bellies Murderous Int's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Quote Originally Posted by EchelonV View Post
    Nice Int! haha I love #4-5 9 months pregnant. I was thinking of more intense/darker ideas if we want to go full Demon Mode here, without being too over the top... but I think your more elaborate ideas fit the bill (#3 haha). Also yeah I initially thought of just using the main 6 girls, but seems like everyone else has their own 6 choices.... which did turn out more interesting.

Could probably easily come up with another 6 to work with.

I think a double titty fuck with Kaori and Momoko (Kowaku) would be insane. Noah's Ark better prepare for my flood! EDIT: Wait... that gives me another fun idea, TAG TEAMS. Come up with 5-6 scenarios with two of the girls you'd love to have fun with at the same time.

I agree with Sakura. Not sure what to make of it yet, but the excess blood is a big turn off in which would otherwise be some awesome looking scenes with stomach bulging to me...
    So many girls to pick from TBH I wouldn't mind doing all six to all the girls.
    LOL I love the idea of the double titty fuck.

Tag-Teams you have the obvious ones like the sisters or mom/daughter combos so out side them: Sui and Rinko IIRC haven't had a scene together yet so they could make the short-list. I also wouldn't mind Mikoto/Ai tag due to the similar looks. Reika from Mouryou no Nie with Sora for a double blond team up.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Since we know that Inyouchuu Shoku: Harami Ochiru Shoujo-Tachi has already got animated, I look back at it's original hentai manga version, and was very disappointed that they didn't animated that interesting Takeru's flashback of some tentacle rape, especially that hot bellybutton penetration:
    https://hitomi.la/reader/1032880.html#30

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first Group5000 Experience PointsVeteran

There is a ton of stuff they didn't animate, they had enough for 2-3 normal episodes and there is also the first manga too,that one never got an anime. I hope we got more anime adaptations!
    Ignore This Signature
    Inyouchuu Remake is here!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Well if we're talking the original chaccu manga... they didn't even have Takeru in the first OVA! Which gets a big WTF from me.

That belly penetration scene is nice but almost pulled directly from the first game. Takeru getting the more hardcore action early on... ^_^

Would love to see more of those limbs sucking tentacles make a come back.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeHolic94 View Post
    How are people feeling about the new Aojiru game so far, i wonder if im the only one, who is feeling a bit dissapointed about this game.
    Ok I've finally 100% the game and i must say i somewhat agree with you now. If not for amazing Aojiru's art this game would be ~6/10. Beginning was interesting but then... nothing really happens. Our heroines just sit there at their tea house and do nothing, they don't explore some caves or ruins to uncover some mysteries, don't go to dangerous missions - just fight off some attacking monsters now and then while doing some sit-com shit in between.

And main villain is just... bland, i wish corrupted sister (brown skinned) would be the real antagonist but no, her role was disappointingly passive and minor.
    And another thing that is often happens in Tinkerbell games - pretty much all sex scenes are not canon and only happen in numerous bad endings, many of them actually more interesting than main story plot.

I also didn't like that much of "rougher" scenes are only accessible after finishing main route, its almost like they didn't want you to see them. Was also dissapointed in very weak guro, was expecting more of it. I liked tube scenes but they had less impact because voice actress didn't do "right" swallowing sounds - no usual -gulp- -gulp- its true for all oral scenes unfortunately. And 75% of all scenes are pretty much follow the same formula - girl gets fucked by something big, instantly gets huge pregnant belly, gets fucked some more, gives birth - repeat. Well at least pregnancy fetishist should be happy with this game. I mean I love huge insertions but when every single scenes got it it somewhat loses its extreme appeal...

Also there was no variety in monsters, like 90% of all monster scenes are with the same treant like creatures, and we got no scenes with boss' final form - HUGE dragon, just look at him and his huge dick with tentacles

But nope - we never see him in action, mb in some DLC in future

To be honest this game felt like a waste of Aojiru's time and Tinkerbell resources to me, they should had made another Inyouchuu game or did something in less popular setting like sci-fi with some weird alien monsters. I mean i was glad to see new tentacles & monsters game but for me personally this game felt like a lot of unrealized potential and unmet expectations.

Forest exploration segment with catgirl reminded me of Monster Park 2 it would cool if this game was more like that. Also Summoner Princess Artemina 3 ~Futari no Arisa~ is coming soon, didn't know they were making a 3rd part. But i fear it would be lesser budget game like 2 was...
    Last edited by Gnoomoos; March 19th, 2019 at 10:58 AM.
    EchelonV likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first Group5000 Experience PointsVeteran

The elf game has a bit too much guro and the plant things are not as good as normal tentacle monsters or the bugs in inyouchuu, but I found it pretty good anyway.
    Sure I hope that the next Aojiru game we get is shoku and they stop wasting time with stuff like guignol.
    EchelonV and Sabirth like this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by progste View Post
    The elf game has a bit too much guro and the plant things are not as good as normal tentacle monsters or the bugs in inyouchuu, but I found it pretty good anyway.
    Sure I hope that the next Aojiru game we get is shoku and they stop wasting time with stuff like guignol.
    But there were like 2 guro scenes: when creature bitten arms off and very minor when when they tore clit off (or its hood i think). The rest was just unnecessary blood during penetrations, and in every scenes girls were enjoying it anyway.
    And yeah, plant tentacles are not as good.

Edit. There also were some uterus removal/replacement scenes but they weren't done in a bloody way so I don't think its fully count as guro
    Last edited by Gnoomoos; March 19th, 2019 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I don't know about that, while maybe not being stricly guro there were many scenes that felt like it. Maybe it's just my impression.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

It looks like excess amounts to me too, lots of blood everywhere and with all the large insertions... kind of ruins them for me. I hope this was an experiment but Inyouchuu will remain cleaner (hah) and the girls still appear completely naked in 90% of the CG. I don't care for all the extra clothes and details in Sakura personally. lol
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by EchelonV View Post
    It looks like excess amounts to me too, lots of blood everywhere and with all the large insertions... kind of ruins them for me. I hope this was an experiment but Inyouchuu will remain cleaner (hah) and the girls still appear completely naked in 90% of the CG. I don't care for all the extra clothes and details in Sakura personally. lol
    That is disadvantage of middle ground - too much for some, too little for the others. I didn't like blood during penetrations myself even though i do like guro when it done beautifully like in Maggot Baits (or Aojiru's more gory works). I just had feeling that Aojiru was holding himself back and tried to tone it down but at the same time tried to do something "bloody"
    EchelonV likes this.

Thread Information