Page 192 of 196 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1952
Like Tree661Likes

Thread: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Tho one thing i must praise TinkerBell for is how beautifull the backround art is, the game is really well presented and the menus and visually its very pleasing to look at.
    Gnoomoos and Murderous Int like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

FUTA IS THE ENEMY!

I only like Inyouchuu Shoku's tentacle dick futa...

I still need to check out the new game. Surprised it leaked already I guess... I might buy it though.
    Murderous Int likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Touka got some nasty guro scenes. And only her. Almost always the loli.
    And not enough scenes for captain.

hook code for SST311212 version.

• /HW-4@15720:sakura.exe
    Murderous Int likes this.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireShark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Since we're talking likes and dislikes. I dislike Futa but I love tentacle based things, I also like way too big dicks going into girls, so I was disappointed by that part. But if large insertions were a side chick, tentacles that deform in girls is my main girl. Tentacles are what got me into this world, which is funny because I though Inoyouchuu and similar games were too extreme when I first discovered tentacles and now I need more. I'm also slowly liking guro and bodily fluids in the games more. Don't know how to happened.
    Also thanks for the hook above!

Also I do wish there were more scenes with some of the girls, the blue haired school girl and the green haired one
    Last edited by jonhapimp; February 24th, 2019 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first Group5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeHolic94 View Post
    Tho one thing i must praise TinkerBell for is how beautifull the backround art is, the game is really well presented and the menus and visually its very pleasing to look at.
    That's something I've always liked in Tinkerbell games since I first played inyouchuu kyou more seriously: The visual and sound presentation is so good! Even outside of sex scenes, it feels like watching a fun action anime.
    Inyouchuu in particular feels like a light-hearted action-comedy manga, until suddenly demons and tentacles =P
    Ignore This Signature
    Inyouchuu Remake is here!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by jonhapimp View Post
    Since we're talking likes and dislikes. I dislike Futa but I love tentacle based things, I also like way too big dicks going into girls, so I was disappointed by that part. But if large insertions were a side chick, tentacles that deform in girls is my main girl. Tentacles are what got me into this world, which is funny because I though Inoyouchuu and similar games were too extreme when I first discovered tentacles and now I need more. I'm also slowly liking guro and bodily fluids in the games more. Don't know how to happened.
    Also thanks for the hook above!

Also I do wish there were more scenes with some of the girls, the blue haired school girl and the green haired one
    Easy john, easy! ... lol, my train stops before the guro and bodily fluids fetishes... hard pass on those. But yes, Inyouchuu slowly got me into just about all the fetishes I love now.

I'm sure you already know of these, but OVA wise I think Himekishi Lilia and Sexy Magical Girl Ai did the stomach bulging best next to Inyouchuu Shoku. It looks a lot rougher, solid, and hard in these compared to others... love that. I still think the art direction of Lilia/Ai would have been a nice fit for another Inyouchuu OVA...

And I still love the original Asagi OVA, holds up very well.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by EchelonV View Post
    Easy john, easy! ... lol, my train stops before the guro and bodily fluids fetishes... hard pass on those.
    Same here, i also pass on those hard. Also Scat is the bain of my fucking existance. You can't overestimate how much Scat turns me off, the moment i see the girl spew shit, from her ass, my dick says ABORT MISSION, I REPEAT ABORT MISSION and my boner commits seppuku on the spot.
    Last edited by AnimeHolic94; February 25th, 2019 at 03:05 AM.
    EchelonV likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Easy john, easy! ... lol, my train stops before the guro and bodily fluids fetishes... hard pass on those. But yes, Inyouchuu slowly got me into just about all the fetishes I love now.

I'm sure you already know of these, but OVA wise I think Himekishi Lilia and Sexy Magical Girl Ai did the stomach bulging best next to Inyouchuu Shoku. It looks a lot rougher, solid, and hard in these compared to others... love that. I still think the art direction of Lilia/Ai would have been a nice fit for another Inyouchuu OVA...

And I still love the original Asagi OVA, holds up very well.
    To be fair, it's probably closer to Ryona than straight guro and everything has to involve some type of tentacle, demon, monster thing. NTR isn't my thing lol
    Oh yeah, Sexy magical girl was the first hardcore tentacle hentai I saw. I wish they made more. Lilia was also great and had a bad ending(i think)
    EchelonV likes this.

Big ~Birthing ~Bellies Murderous Int's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Not much news lately, so time for a game...

Six Girls:

Mikoto
    Takeru
    Sui
    Rinko
    Ouka
    Kikuka

Six Dreams you get to live out! But only one per girl:

1. Vaginal sex
    2. Anal Sex
    3. Kiss
    4. Receive Blowjobs
    5. Perform oral on them
    6. Suck on boobs

My current mood:

Vaginal Sex - Mikoto! Of course.
    Anal Sex - Ouka, she probably won't think much of it and I'm gonna love it!
    Kiss - Kikuka, lately she has the cutest butter face to me. Sucker for the bob cut.
    Receive Blowjobs - I know Takeru wants some and would get into it!
    Perform oral on them - Rinko, I bet she has the tiniest purest vagina and butt. ^_^
    Suck on boobs - Sui, maybe predictable... I do think Mikoto's nipples look tastier! But I have to fill Mikoto up with my seed.
    Only Six Girls I think a few are missing LOL Not to cheat but I'd like to pick from all of Aojiru's girls for my dream variety. Don't tie me down like this! But I will stick with the one pick per sex act rule.

If these are "Dreams" to live out! I can do the one pick per girl but I need to drop: kiss, perform oral on, and recieve BJ for something a bit more spicy!
    I would also drop suck on boobs for titty fuck though they are kinda part of the same if you are into melons and the pure flatty girls couldn't do a titty fuck without some BE first...
    1. Vaginal sex
    2. Anal Sex
    3. Deepthroat with cum swallow!
    4. Fuck while 9 months pregnant!
    5. Anal Sex while 9 months pregnant!
    6. Suck on boobs/titty fuck!

My current mood:

1. Sui, I can spunk in her raw and give her my baby batter worth it for gettting those milky tits alone down the line.
    2. Sora, would't mind grabbing those drills while she gets her anal passage cleaned out.
    3. Kikuka, her abilites means I can give it a good go without worrying she will choke to death when I nutt.
    4. Kyouko (Rinko's mom) She already had Rinko so the pussy is already loose, so she get a nice anal ramming and while Rinko is watching!
    5. Rinko, her frame with a bulging belly and her tight pussy just the idea is already enough, plus with her mom getting the anal next to her nutts for days!
    6. Kaori, she has the tits and a slightly bigger frame so I think her milk mammaries could be fun to play with and suck and also soft ad fleshy ennough for a nice titty fuck.

So Mugen no Sakura I thought was okay, much better the guignol but nothing I would call mind blowing, just a solid game and worth it if you like Aojiru's work. It's still pretty fucked up in places and kinda borderline of my taste like with that loli getting savaged with that monster's babies ripping out her belly and the other when she turned into some lost limb futa monster. (Pretty dark scene TBH). I also gloss over the futa stuff which I would say is 25-30% of the scenes, but I did enjoy the BE scenes and the two best girls get that along with some of the bulging belly scenes dished out a plenty gave me what I wanted in parts.
    I do think this game has too may girls that don't get enough scene time, except Zoe if you include pre-corruption form and Sakura. Though I do feel that the blue haired girl (Yuzuha) was really fucked over in this regard I also think that due to the girls having two forms you also feel like more (girls) is less (individual scenes). I think the game is great overall on par with Kagome no Mayu/ Sarai no Me and it makes up spades for the medicore bizzare fest of last years guignol. Just need that next Inyouchuu game pls...
    Last edited by Murderous Int; February 27th, 2019 at 08:36 AM.
    EchelonV likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Nice Int! haha I love #4-5 9 months pregnant. I was thinking of more intense/darker ideas if we want to go full Demon Mode here, without being too over the top... but I think your more elaborate ideas fit the bill (#3 haha). Also yeah I initially thought of just using the main 6 girls, but seems like everyone else has their own 6 choices.... which did turn out more interesting.

Could probably easily come up with another 6 to work with.

I think a double titty fuck with Kaori and Momoko (Kowaku) would be insane. Noah's Ark better prepare for my flood! EDIT: Wait... that gives me another fun idea, TAG TEAMS. Come up with 5-6 scenarios with two of the girls you'd love to have fun with at the same time.

I agree with Sakura. Not sure what to make of it yet, but the excess blood is a big turn off in which would otherwise be some awesome looking scenes with stomach bulging to me...
    Ignore This Signature

Thread Information