Page 115 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2164
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

  1. #1141
    Inyouchuu fan! progste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,175
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 281 Times in 207 Posts
    Points: 12,013, Level: 71
    Points: 12,013, Level: 71
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    it's actually closer to 35€ but still...
    hentai prices can be crazy at times, there are 7 year old games still being sold at full price, 7000 yen, and in this particular case asking 4000 yen seems dishonest considering it looks to be a fairly low budget project.

  2. #1142
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,657
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked 555 Times in 352 Posts
    Points: 14,872, Level: 79
    Points: 14,872, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by progste View Post
    It should be out but I haven't seen it on nyaa, if there is a way i can buy it i think i will...

    edit: ...or maybe not since apparently it's 4000 yen (40€)... http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=964017&gc=gc
    .......With how money conversion works i think i could pay my whole college with that, or at least i could last year, stupid inflation......

  3. #1143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
    Points: 4,103, Level: 40
    Points: 4,103, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by progste View Post
    It should be out but I haven't seen it on nyaa, if there is a way i can buy it i think i will...

    edit: ...or maybe not since apparently it's 4000 yen (40€)... http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=964017&gc=gc
    The DVD has been released on websites like getchu and melonbooks for people to buy. I imagine that it will take a day or two for it to be delivered to people's homes.

  4. #1144
    Senior Member Alchemist of Atlas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Age
    35
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 70 Times in 56 Posts
    Points: 7,122, Level: 55
    Points: 7,122, Level: 55
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by progste View Post
    it's actually closer to 35€ but still...
    hentai prices can be crazy at times, there are 7 year old games still being sold at full price, 7000 yen, and in this particular case asking 4000 yen seems dishonest considering it looks to be a fairly low budget project.
    That's quite an absurd amount of money for a low quality work. I think even if they reduced the price to 1000 yen it would still be too much if you ask me.
    Ignore This Signature
    What are you looking at?
    [IMG]http://i.**********/11bGz2N.png[/IMG]

  5. #1145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
    Points: 4,103, Level: 40
    Points: 4,103, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist of Atlas View Post
    That's quite an absurd amount of money for a low quality work. I think even if they reduced the price to 1000 yen it would still be too much if you ask me.
    Even though a low quality work, it's still an animated adaptation of a visual novel franchise. Plus the VA presumably need to be paid for all the moaning they do.

  6. #1146
    Inyouchuu fan! progste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,175
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 281 Times in 207 Posts
    Points: 12,013, Level: 71
    Points: 12,013, Level: 71
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisamme17 View Post
    Even though a low quality work, it's still an animated adaptation of a visual novel franchise. Plus the VA presumably need to be paid for all the moaning they do.
    Ok, but for comparison taimanin asagi 3 costs 20€ per episode and only a bit more for the HD version http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE194546.html so I don't see a reason for this to cost so much more, or maybe the dl version will be cheaper? we'll see

  7. #1147
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,657
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked 555 Times in 352 Posts
    Points: 14,872, Level: 79
    Points: 14,872, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by progste View Post
    Ok, but for comparison taimanin asagi 3 costs 20€ per episode and only a bit more for the HD version http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE194546.html so I don't see a reason for this to cost so much more, or maybe the dl version will be cheaper? we'll see
    The animation was obviously made by hand, by virgins.....using their own blood mixed with the ink!

  8. #1148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
    Points: 4,103, Level: 40
    Points: 4,103, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    This DVD is going to be hard to find since most search results I try bring up the 2008 anime with few pics of the chaccu version.

  9. #1149
    Junior Member Sabirth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Points: 1,385, Level: 20
    Points: 1,385, Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    OAV is out on nyaa !

  10. #1150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
    Points: 4,103, Level: 40
    Points: 4,103, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

    Thanks, it looks like they chose to adapt only chapter 7. It's also roughly 14 minutes and 34 seconds.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 4th, 2014, 01:17 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 4th, 2014, 12:27 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 3rd, 2014, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 3rd, 2014, 01:05 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2011, 12:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •