Illusion Games With a Female Protag??

AwfulArchdemon

Aug 19, 2016
Are there any games like Sexy Beach PR, Immoral Ward, Real Play, School Mate, Honey Select etc. etc. that you can use a female in? I have most of the good Illusion games, but each and every one of them uses Random_Guy_00462 as the player character. With a character creator that rivals Black Desert Online, I would have expected to be able to create my own supersexy female PC by now ffs, especially considering how many of their games already have a male gender-lock. (every one of them that has a creator)

I've been looking for days but have only come up with Des Blood games. I got Des Blood 4, but quickly realized it's not a hentai game, and certainly doesn't resemble any of their games with a character creator. Lost a fight yesterday only to see a VN slideshow with stills of a girl being "assaulted" by the enemy. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a slideshow of stills to show sex, an act that counts fully on animation to be interesting, as opposed to a shitload of text and some voices while looking at a picture. I don't wanna have to use my imagination so much in a H-Game.

Did Illusion ever make such a thing? Or are there at least mods for SBPR and the likes that turn your PC into a female? I'm getting bored to tears with the repetition of using an amazing creator to make incredibly hot ladies only to start the game and find I'm once again gender-locked as yet another guy. I have Honey Select, but I can't even bring myself to play it for fear of having to repeat the process of spending an hour making a complicated girl only to be stuck as Random_Guy_00462 again.

Also I have no idea how to even save girls I make in HS with the game in all Japanese. You'd think Illusion would have learned to make a language selection for games so popular in the States. At least an English UI so we don't have to use so much trial and error to successfully make ladies.

Which reminds me, where's the English Patch for Honey Select? So many options added and familiar options like...saving your character (!) are in a new place, if anywhere. I lost 2 hours yesterday in a futile attempt to make and save a girl, but only ended up saving outfit names instead of the characters. Closing the creator seems to lose all work, so I literally can't make anyone. Pretty sure I saved a stupid outfit over a sexy one just trying to save what a girl was wearing, and now that outfit seems to be gone forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.