I need help identifying Two H-manga's

Wolve256

Apr 1, 2012
The first H-manga I'm looking for which is probably the easiest of the two and has a plot like this: The heroine in the story is a high school girl who works as a fortuneteller after school. During school she dresses plainly as to not attract attention , but the protagonist is interested in her so he goes to a fortuneteller(the heroine) to ask her how to get closer to her all the while not knowing the heroine is the fortuneteller. The rest you guys already know one thing leads to another they have sex and that's the end. I know there is something similar to it that's called Fortune Lovers by Okumoto Yuuta, but its not the one I'm talking about.

The second of the H-manga's I'm looking for is the one I'm not to sure on as I don't know if I'm thinking of two H-manga's or if its just one. This H-manga involves a mascot costume so I would like to point out that it is not one of the following Kigurumix by Giuniu, Rowdy Bouya-kun by EBA, or Swap x Swap by Mafuyu Hemp. This H-manga had a story that I believe went like this: Our protagonist starts his new job as a mascot and he starts either fainting or overheating in the mascot costume and somehow ends up in the changing/locker room with the heroine(who also happens to work there) who I think believes him to be a girl because he has name that is commonly given to girls in Japan I think she somehow saw his name somewhere and immediately assumed he was a girl. The heroine finds out that he's a guy one thing leads to another and they start jerking each other off, but before they can actually proceed to have sex they hear people coming or looking for one or both of them and they both hide inside the mascot costume naked and go entertain the crowd as the mascot. While entertaining the crowd they have sex in the mascot costume and people believe them to be doing some weird dance and thats all I remember of it. If you know which H-manga I'm talking about or something similar to it that isn't one of the three I mentioned please don't hesitate to share it with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?