How to play online games at dmm site.

kiza90

Im Here To Help
Trusted Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hello, i want to alert you that this is my first post and i am terribly sorry if i put it in the wrong section and/or if i break any rule. Please notify me about those mistakes and i will fix them as soon as i can.

If you wanted to play a dmm online game but you couldnt because u are not the best in the field of japanese language (like me), u came to the right place.I tried to find some flash game translators but they didnt work. Instead i use any japanese vocabulary ( i personally use freejapaneselessons vocabulary from 2nd lesson) and google translate. That should give you the sense of what button does what. Unfortunetly osmetimes in dmm games there are some other letters which you cant translate, but this should help you play the game. As far as the story goes, im sorry but i think its nearly impossible to translate it.

This is my process of translating: 1. i find the word in the game
2. i look up the simbols 1 by 1 and copy them from the vocabulary and put them in google translate and i get the translation

Im sorry if this article didnt help you and i would love if you had some recommendations about translating those games, as i looov playing them.

*NOTE: If you run at this sign "ー" its in the text above the vocabulary.
Thanks for reading this, hope i helped. :)

Personally, my opinion is that if you're going to play Japanese games, learn the language. The majority of Japanese games aren't going to get a translation and the fantranslation community is, from my observations, still rather small.

That being said, if you can't learn the language then you can only use machine translators.

I highly recommend using handwriting recognition tools for Japanese input. It works so much better and it's probably so much more efficient than Optical Character Recognition software... I use the Google Translate app with my Android phone but I'm sure there are other handwriting recognition apps out there.

Just as a side note, what DMM games do you play? I asked once in this thread but apparently no one plays DMM games and I've got no answers. That makes me sad.

I play tentacle tactics and the one that is curently ranked 4 (dont know the name , but there is a character the same as hell knight ingrid). I would like to get recommendations about some games, just please give me some with little text in them ( like tentacle tactics) but honestly, any game is good :)
EDIT: im sorry i didnt see your post, im new (joined yesterday)

Last edited:
I play tentacle tactics and the one that is curently ranked 4 (dont know the name , but there is a character the same as hell knight ingrid). I would like to get recommendations about some games, just please give me some with little text in them ( like tentacle tactics) but honestly, any game is good :)
EDIT: im sorry i didnt see your post, im new (joined yesterday)

Welcome to the forum then! I do hope you enjoy your time here :hi:

The only game I really play at the moment is KanColle (Non-H)... I was going to try out Lord of Walkure but then I think that requires keeping a VPN running? Speaking of VPN do you use a VPN to play DMM games?

I was actually looking for recommendations as well in that thread that I created...

well i gave up in 2 weeks... but my little brother got ticket on 1st try :objection:

punch him and steal his account! :runhappy:

but yeah... kancolle needs quite some time to get in and as far as I know other games don't have such a complex registration system. Unfortunately, kancolle is probably the game with the largest following as well as a dedicated fan translation community over at the english wiki.

Im gonna sound so stupid now, but what is vpn?
EDIT: i just googled it, if you mean the region eror i didnt get it.
Just do this : open dmm ing incognito and select any language that u want when it prompts u and click yes. then just go to online games tab and log in.

Last edited:
OH really it works that way?! I gotta try that out… all this while I've been using a VPN to play

Yup, it works just fine, but you must 1st choose the language then click that you are 18+ before entering the online games tab, otherwise it wont work

Oh, it appears that games on dmm.co.jp (18+) are not region-locked while those on dmm.com (Non-H) are. That's a pity... there were some games that I wanted to play on dmm.com...

Hmm, you could try using a proxy or something for dmm.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.