Honey♥Select - How to Save Clothes?

AwfulArchdemon

Aug 19, 2016
I keep making outfits, but when I switch from Everyday to Swimsuit, all my accessories from the Everyday are still on my girl and vice versa. I can't figure out how to fully separate the outfits. I don't want a syringe in a white garter while she's dressed as a pirate! Is there a way to lock full sets of clothes and accessories?

Hm, you know what? I think nevermind. If I'm right, you don't switch between normal and swimsuit when wearing each set. Seems like you just choose from one of those categories to find what you wanna wear for that situation (the Set you're altering). I haven't even managed to get out of the creator to play the game yet. :D Still no idea what to expect (well...you know what I mean). Now that the UI's mostly English, I can finally make people and freakin' play the game.

Hope I'm right about this. Otherwise I still have the problem.:redface:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/