Hentai Tutorials learning metarial

jonofthedead

Jul 6, 2016
I have been searching the different search engines for some material on making my own Hentai drawings I have Corel on my pc along with Photoshop and sketchbook I have found very limited information in my searches the main hit that it has yielded is Pinterest, which I imagine that everyone can guess that that it is pretty limited. I know there have to be some books on amine and hentai drawing. I am also interested in creating my own 2D and 2D flash and basic 3D games like posted in the games section. I have seen a lot of games posted that you can tell that most of the figures and illustration that they are made of came from Daz 3D, these are mostly English games the figures are very recognizable as Victoria 6 or 7 poses made up from renderotica. I my self would like something more in-depth but will take all the help I can get. I am new to this site and will welcome any and all help I can get thanks for taking the time to read this and also in advance the help is much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。