Hentai English-sub groups / Lack there-of

masterace

Dec 1, 2013
These past few months I've gotten really into following new releases and downloading them once they got subbed cause I personally like knowing the context of what I'm fapping off to.

I've along the way have noticed only two active sub-groups exist right now:

Subdesu-h
&
Erobeat

Nothing else. What makes it worse is that there's a ton of content backed up all the way to hell, having been released several months ago, that majority speaking won't ever get subbed. And I won't ever see it cause as I said I don't know what I'm fapping to.

Thankfully, I think we can all agree the most popular hentais have been subbed but a hell lot of other great hentais are being left behind.

So the discussion here is what's going on with sub groups now adays, has it died off a bit, are there really no other sub groups active, and is there no hope for people like me? lol

I suppose the fansubbing community has shrunk and other commitments mean little time to fansub?

An easier to accept reason would be that everyone's just too busy fapping :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3