Help me find this hentai manga

Hejtero

May 27, 2016
So i dont have any pictures either i downloaded this manga from a torrent website like two yeras ago and after system reinstalling i lost it

The first chapters started with a scene where a girl like 18-20 old went to a room where her father was talking before with other man, im not sure if it was about the money or so, but later the girl was forced to have sex with that guy (he was way older). They make some sort of a deal and she fucked him again later in the story. The girl was taking care of the house and so. There was living also a other guy similar age to her. I remember that also in the next chapters there was scene in the swimming pool/hot springs/bathroom not sure where but it was near water. There that younger guy started fucking a young school girl (around 16 yo) she had like small-medium tits, they started fucking near the water or in it im not sure either. There was a other scene with that younger girl where he was fucking her from behind in toilet or so i think on toilet seat. There was also scene where the guy was fucking that other girl what was taking care of the house.

I know that there is not that much info but maby someone saw it somewhere and can help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。