Help Identify/name this hentai manga

ZeroZense

May 17, 2017
Hi All,

I read this manga a while back last year but couldn't find it. I will give all the details that I can below.

There are I think 8 chapters each one has a different story. I can remember 3 of them which are:

Story - a sister joins the church but then gets lead to the underground of the church and gets forced into it and loses her V card. there are also a lot of others down there who are slaves there.

Story - around edo period. a Girl who is the eldest has long hair and is wearing a Kimono and I think it was mainly political reasons she were to be married to someone named Hanjo or something like that name (the name isn't accurate but i think it starts with a h). She gets into one of those carriage (old carriages where royals and rich family goes to. It has like 4 people in total to lift the carriage, 2 on the front and 2 on the back I think). Then some bandits attack, kills those who were taking her to her fiancee. She cries and says she needs to remain pure as she is soon to be married and along the lines mention to the family she is to be married to. Turns out those bandits lost their jobs or something and holds a grudge against them. They then have their way with her taking her V-Card. She's of upset and says it hurts. After they were done with her they planned to sell her.

Story - A girl who is has magic abilities after learning from a magic academy and wears attire similar to a sister attire but not quite. first scene shows she is just getting married but then shortly she has to go on a mission. On the mission she gets knocked out by another mage or something. When she wakes up they already taken her magical stone or something and the main bad guy is a villain with a scar who mentions he holds a grudge against her because she is the one who did that to him and is now happy to be the first one to do her and get her V-card for her punishment. She tries to resist but of course he has his way with her. At first she has a tough/defiant look and in her own mind apologises to her husband that she has been defiled. After they have their way with her for a while they eventually decide to hypnotise her or use magic to create illusion for her so that she will enjoy it in which case the illusion makes her think she was just dreaming earlier or something and the person doing her she thought is her husband right now and is happy. Then shortly after a few more scenes it shows six months later she has a big belly (pregnant) and looks like her mind is broken and the baddies talked briefly to each other thinking about what to write back to her husband, one of them say it was someone else turn or something to write the letter.

Finally a few of the other stories have a female elves as a main character. Each story is different and has no linkage to the others if i remember correctly.

I hope the above is enough for anyone to figure what the hentai manga is called. Please anyone that ahs any clues let me know.

Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.