H-Games like AG3 and AA?

Polistar

Oct 17, 2013
Hey everyone, newb here though I used to stalk the forums of hongfire. Hard to navigate at times them. Anyways, just wondering if anyone had any recommendations about other 3d hentai games that are similar to Artificial Girl 3 and Artificial Academy. I love the ability to customize in both though I prefer the more "free world" in AG. In AA I love the art style (cell shaded I suppose) and all the positions. So, any suggestions?

Didnt post this in the Hgame sub forum because im not making a request

Oh, and if anyone has some really crazy good ideas about what I could find in terms of harem hentai feel free. Doesn't HAVE to be a game but I prefer them.

You best bet is to look around in the torrent part and a other thing you can do is use the search option to search games from like Illusion , ect.

What you also can do is go to getchu and have a browse true their game list and see if any games are there that you might fancy and then you can see if the torrent is on here or not.

Those are thing things i can think off that you can do and might have some succes in it, ofc it all depends on you in the end.

hm, judging from your description, maybe @HomeMate would be something up your alley? in fact, you might want to give Illusion's whole repertoire a look, as most of their games follow a similar style.

Have you also tried Teatime and Full time games? I would also look into Custom Maid 3D and 3D Custom Girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.