I couldn't decide if I should post this in Eroge or Hentai Corner but here goes.

As a female who plays and likes H-Game, knowing there is girls out there same as me is awesome.

If you are a girl and never played any H-game before, I hope you try it one day and I assure you after you find a great game you won't regret it. As, the category of the genres are many there is a lot to pick from. I have some stuff I enjoy but I love heavy plot stories, and being a guy is very different than being a girl so it's pretty interesting point of view. And yes the love interests are females but, I mean, it's fun to try new things and it's very different when a girl likes you than a guy (which in otome games/BL).

Anyway, here's the post!

*This news is from forbes

Nutaku, a portal for playing adult-oriented games with sexy animated characters, also called hentai games, just turned three. To celebrate the milestone, the Canadian company released some insights into its 25 million North American customers.

Right now, Nutaku (Careful! This link may not be safe for work) is the most trafficked North American portal for 18+ games, and the company has had a lot of data to parse. The full infographic is below, but here are some of the most interesting tidbits:

Female hentai gamers doubled in 2017

Female gamers made up only 15% of Nutaku’s audience in 2017, but that’s up from 8% in 2016. This may have something to do with Nutaku’s expanded offerings that allow gamers both to play as girls and to seduce guys as well as girls. In Sweet Volley High, for example, the player avatar is a girl who chooses to romance different female and male cuties at her school.