Anyone know where or how to get the animation scenes from this?

Rattanman translated the game http://rattanmantrans.tumblr.com/
so he probably know what tools you can use to extract its data

or you could try if XP3Viewer works with it
https://mega.nz/#!q8ZwWLZR!NmhFunvgDJ-8XhzRUCVoDdgYEy51o8DyaiNUp7k52qU

to use it:
extract the archive's content in the games data folder (the one with hitozuma_anim.exe and data.xp3)
then drag hitozuma_anim.exe on XP3Viewer.exe

this will launch the game and the viewer program, in the new window choose a destination folder and extract there, you should now find all the game files extracted there (if it worked of course).

Reactions: fguelffstan
Thanks for the help/information.
I'll try and follow thy directions to the best of my capability.
Hopefully,all goes well -
Thanks~
P.S
Can you explain it another way,I really am not sure on what to do exactly
Sorry@!
(Update)
Okay so I think I did everything according to plan but,
I didnt see any "new window"
When I opened the game with xp3viewer....What I do?

(Update)
Unless I didnt do something correct...How do I extract xp3viewer exactly/properly?

(Update)
I had played the game and finished it in its entire.
I had all the scenes and what not but.....Not sure what I did but,when I opened the game,all the saved data was erased........Can this still work or do I have to replay the whole thing and get all the scenes first?

Last edited:
Hey,thanks again for the help.
Sorry if I sounded dumb on asking so many questions......
I tried shooting Ratt a message but,I kept getting an error that wouldn't allow me to post it.
Again thanks for the support and taking the time to help me out.
PS.
This save data file,do I still have to play the game to re-acquire all the scenes I once had or,just add this to the games folder and run it normally?
Thanks

Awesome thanks a bunch again -
I'm still a novice to this but um.............unpacking thing a little confusing
PS,I downloaded the savedata but its showing Im missing scenes...Unless I did something wrong/ placed it...............
Thanks
PSS,how to use krkr/like how do I know if I extracted it properly?

Last edited:
if you extracted properly there should be a folder with all the wmv files (if you extracted video.xp3)

Where would the folder be found usually.
And,basically what I did lastnight:I dragged the exe file to the krkr so it would open with it and after the krkr window pops up,Im not sure on whats the next step to do>

next you drag the xp3 file on the window that opened and the folder should be in the game directory

Is the game directory the same as game folder?
Cause I dragged the game onto the krkr file then the krkr window that appeared I dragged the video.xp3 file onto that and I checked the game folder but I couldnt find it.
Do I have to set the krkr window with certain options/what would the file be named once extracted?
Thanks,sorry for sounding like a complete dunce~

Yes, game folder and directory mean the same.
For me it automatically created a folder called KrkrExtract_Output

Whats the folder named and what type is it

So dont edit the option on the krkr window?

I dragged the video.xp3 file on the krkr window and it shows its downloading but I didnt get a krkr output thingy
I tried opening the xp3 just by clicking on it,says its unknown or damage.
Is that a reason it isnt working?
I downloaded the krkr.exe and dll
Is there another file Im suppose to download

I tried again it I still cant find this output file
If possible,thatd be great,
Sorry again for the inconvience

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.