Any Good Non-Grotesque Hentai?

stardustmeruru

Feb 4, 2013
Are there Hentai which aren't very grotesque like inhumanly enormous tits, bubble butts, cum splattering everywhere, rape and so on :eek:? Like, I'm looking for hentai with normal people and people close to normal :D

Must have good story (doesn't matter if it's sad), nice characters, graphics and no exaggeration like I mentioned in line 1. So, post your suggestions ;)

a few more casual ones on top of my mind you may enjoy.

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo
Aniemo Square Sisters/Triangle Lovers
Hatsu Ino
Nee-Chan to Shiyouyo
Eroge H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai

don't get your hopes up too high though, as hentai with genuinely good story is pretty (very) rare. but then again, that depends on what you're looking for in a story.

Reactions: stardustmeruru
a few more casual ones on top of my mind you may enjoy.

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo
Aniemo Square Sisters/Triangle Lovers
Hatsu Ino
Nee-Chan to Shiyouyo
Eroge H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai

don't get your hopes up too high though, as hentai with genuinely good story is pretty (very) rare. but then again, that depends on what you're looking for in a story.

ok lol, I'll give those a try. ty

Tropical kiss
nee summer
ojou-sama yomeiri kosou
ERO-MANGA MITAI NA KOI SHIYOU series
princess lover

Kao no nai tsuki - As fan of the original (VN and the developer company, Orbit) is it my Nr. 1 h-anime.
Princess lover - As well as the TV-series version as, too the OVA version is good.
Eroge H mo game mo kaihatsu zanmai - The story very fun and the quality of OVA is happy as very high.

Bondage Game the hentai anime. Yes i know, the title has bondage in it but don't let it bother you, the girls are willing participants.

Doesn't Bondage Game come off more on the grotesque side? I mean with the breast inflation and the mouth vagina thing.

lol.....what's that sshhh man^^

next recommended non grotesque hentai

Aisouai note....
fault series...
miboujin nikki
isshoni ecchi..
isshoni H shiyou series....different from isshoni ecchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3