720p Hentai Downloads?

verilix

Dec 14, 2011
Hey,

So I've been around AS for a while, and have been mostly a leacher. I still am (:P) but I'm just curious: Where do you guys go to get 720p Hentai to download? Is it located somewhere around AS that I'm unable to see? I got a beautiful new HD TV and the Hentai looks terrible on it in 480p haha.

Thanks!
Regards,

Hey,

Okay, so to answer your question japanese hentai companies mostly sell their hentai's on DVDs with a resolution of 720x480 (480p). It happens they will release Blu-ray copies 1080p/720p a month or so after the 480p version if "probably" hentai sells in a pretty good amount of copies if not they won't bother making it in HD (that's what I think).

You can always convert by yourself 480p hentai to 720p or so but it's taking some time to do it and requires good PC.

HD downloads you can get from biohrd's hentai thread on this site or here:
or just search for 720p/1080p on this site or... http://sukebei.nyaa.se/

That's it. Hope that I helped you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Okay, so to answer your question japanese hentai companies mostly sell their hentai's on DVDs with a resolution of 720x480 (480p). It happens they will release Blu-ray copies 1080p/720p a month or so after the 480p version if "probably" hentai sells in a pretty good amount of copies if not they won't bother making it in HD (that's what I think).

You can always convert by yourself 480p hentai to 720p or so but it's taking some time to do it and requires good PC.

HD downloads you can get from biohrd's hentai thread on this site or here:
or just search for 720p/1080p on this site or... http://sukebei.nyaa.se/

That's it. Hope that I helped you.

Hey,

Thank you for the reply! How do websites like Hentaihaven, Hanimetv, and Muchohentai get their hands on the 720p videos they have? They just, what, upscale DVD 480p rips to 720p? Granted, as you said, newer releases come out in 720p, but I'm referring to older releases as well.

Again, thank you very much for your reply!

Regards,

All H-OVA are being officially distribute via DVD to be sold at brick and mortar store. And being DVD, it is according to DVD NTSC standard 720x480, in other word: 480p. Any site that offer it at 720p is upscaled.

The only exception to this case will be doujinshi aka indie release where they only distribute digital version at digital market such as DMM and/or DLSite.

Reactions: Schizombie

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?