Type: WEB

ヌーディストビーチに修学旅行で!! THE ANIMATION ブルーレイ完全版

Nudist Beach ni Shuugakuryokou de!! The Animation Blu-ray Complete Edition

Release Date: 2019/07/26
Company / label: Pink Pineapple
Getchu Link: Getchu
AniDB Link: aniDB.net
Type: Blu-ray

Last update: 2019/07/18 - List may not be complete yet.
Some covers are sketches only or from previous episodes, games or mangas yet, they will be replaced later.

Last edited:
will there be episode 3? I so wanna see that snake girl action she is freaking hot man good stuff on episode 2

episode 3 of what? Perhaps you should mention the title / series / OVA...

Shikkoku no shaga is an episode series, meaning the parts are single stories which are not really related to each other, except perhaps the appearance of the main character. Opposite to series where the plot continues in a straight line and the next episode is the continuation of the previous one. But such series which a straight ongoing story are rare these days anyway, because there rarely is any plot but just sex only. 15 to 20 minutes only episodes do not leave much time for a real story told.

The delay between Shikkoku no shaga parts one and two was 15 months, last part released one year ago. Perhaps there will be a third part sometime, but I guess the series is finished for good.

Sorry, I am a hentai animation and normal animation loving guy, I only played ONE ero game in my whole life, not counted some animated flash games.

But so I know ALL (really all) 2D hentai animations series / OVAs since 1984 except 5 episodes out of 3 yet incomplete series we still could not find.

@redrooster
It is too early Shikkoku no Shaga is finished. As you said delay between first two parts was 15 months and second episode was released 2018/05/25 so third should be released 2019/08/25. I also doubt that third episode will be released faster than second.

The 15+ TV / 18+ web hentai animation of the 2019 spring season was Araiya-san! Ore to Aitsu ga Onnayu de! / 洗い屋さん! ~俺とアイツが女湯で!~, finished after 8 episodes and really quite nice with a lot of explicit sex scenes.

So it is time for the 15+ TV / 18+ web erotic animation series of the summer season 2019...

We will be facing another [yaoi(?)] series, this time with sexy firefighters (who of course always have their fire hose ready...). The original manga is not yaoi though, so it can be straight sex or yaoi, or even both. The cast consists of 3 men and 4 women. However the cover is a bit misleading.

Name of the summer series is Yubisaki kara Honki no Netsujou: Osananajimi wa Shouboushi / 指先から本気の熱情-幼なじみは消防士-, starting 7th. July on Tokyo MX.

https://yubinetsu.cf-anime.com/
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=14924

Last edited:
Pink Pineapple´s Shikkoku no shaga ep.3 will be released 27th. September...

Update on uncensored releases:

Sorry, atm there is hardly anything new to report, all what has been mentioned before is available somewhere in the web already*. And any new uncensored stuff is not in sight yet.

I just know that there should be an uncensored web release of Kowaremono Risa Plus the Animation somewhere which does not seem to have leaked anywhere yet.

* except Kitty Media´s Hentai Heaven Volume 8 [Ane Kyun! Joshi ga Ie ni Kita! (Sinful Sis) und Amanee (MILF Assault Mode)] which is to be expected in the next days.

Is BOMB! CUTE! BOMB! similar to Selfish? I wonder if DLsite are funding those two since they're both exclusive to the website.

Is BOMB! CUTE! BOMB! similar to Selfish? I wonder if DLsite are funding those two since they're both exclusive to the website.
For me these two just seem to be two labels of the same publisher (if there is one) or studio.

For me these two just seem to be two labels of the same publisher (if there is one) or studio.

I really like the existence of selfish and bomb cute. They bring great standards to digital purchases. Non drm downloads, 720p res, and they're also pretty damn cheap for what you get. Of course them bringing more h ovas to the industry is awesome too.

Today Trimax Germany has released [Broken Things Risa Plus] The Animation / Kowaremono: Risa Plus The Animation / コワレモノ:璃沙 PLUS THE ANIMATION uncensored on DVD. it was available online since some weeks already at one related website.

There is nothing more in the uncensored pipeline at the moment, neither at sales websites nor at Kiity Media nor at Trimax, let´s hope for the best that this is not the very last uncensored title we will ever face...

Last edited:
There is nothing more in the uncensored pipeline at the moment, neither at sales websites nor at Kiity Media nor at Trimax, let´s hope for the best that this is not the very last uncensored title we will ever face...
all-clear for now, seems as if Trimax will be releasing two more uncensored titles still this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.