漆黒のシャガ THE ANIMATION 第二話『件(くだん)』 通常版

Shikkoku no Shaga The Animation ep. 2 normal Edition

Release Date: 2018/05/25
Company / label: Pink Pineapple
Getchu Link: Getchu
Getchu Link: Getchu
AniDB Link: aniDB.net
Type: DVD

Last update: 2018/05/19 - List may not be complete yet.
Some covers are sketches only or from previous episodes, games or mangas yet, they will be replaced later.

Last edited:
Reactions: eraser
Wow, that’s a really small number of titles being released in May. Has there ever been any month that had this less? It’s crazy how April had 12 and this month only 5.

I remember a February with only 6 titles but 5 titles only in one month never happened before as far as I know. But there still is enough time to add one or two more, if some publishers still have to wake up which are late with their announcements anyway. Hope never dies...

I remember a February with only 6 titles but 5 titles only in one month never happened before as far as I know. But there still is enough time to add one or two more, if some publishers still have to wake up which are late with their announcements anyway. Hope never dies...

Sorry to ask this but Is it true that a 4th episode has been announced for Kansen 5? If so, where was it announced?

It (part B) has been announced here http://mary-jane.biz/mysite1/release.html sometimes since about 2 years already, together with the announcement of part A (released this month). Atm there is no announcement to be seen at Mary Jane´s future releases page for part B though.

Ah, thanks for the answer. Hopefully there is a 4th episode. I guess it'll depend how well it sells.

Not many compared to previous months. And pretty much 2nd to the last week releases as well.

But I only got my eyes on Dokidoki Little Ooyasan especially that I've seen the full colored cover. We need more loli h-animes releases!

Also, I just found out that it originated from a 3d hentai movie which I've watched long ago.

Some very promising titles all around. Not a fan of PoRO's stuff, but theirs seem to have the most spice these days. I really hope Kansen gets another episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.