境界線の聖女達-背徳の街の物語- question

son0hp

Nov 2, 2014
Hello everyone,
i have a question regarding this "境界線の聖女達-背徳の街の物語- " " http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ122899.html "game.you see this game's initial version "1.01" ,is imcomplete.you dont get acess to almost half the scenes ,unless you have ver.1.02.and acording with what i manage to understand,while translating the user comments, on this page http://akunaki.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-166.html ,you can get it by redownloading the game.

here are the translations..there is apparently a guy having trouble with it,because he redownloaded ,but in the game,it still says "Ver.1.01".but then someone tells him that ,its ver 1.02 even though it dosnt desplay so.and tells him to check the text file,where it says that it is indeed ver 1.02..

GUY ASKING THE QUESTION:未だにVer1.01の俺は情弱。

DMMで再ダウンロードしても、1.01って表示されるのだけど、アンインストールしてから再インストールしないと、1.02表記されないのかなぁ???

とりあえず、
みんながくれた情報をまとめて、
ダンジョンルート。
魔女裁判ルート。
追記しておくね。本当に助かります。

TRANSLATION:Still my Ver1.01 is Jo-jaku.

If you re-download in the DMM, it'm being displayed me 1.01, If you do not re-install and uninstall, I wonder if not is 1.02 notation? ? ?

For now,
Summarizes the information that everyone gave me,
Dungeon route.
Witch trial route.
I keep postscript. I really helpful.

GUY ANSWERING THE QUESTION:製作サークルのブログの転載
>ver1.02(新1.01)に更新されました(マニュアルの表記のみver1.02となってます)

だから、必ずはじめにお読みください.txtにしか1.02表記はなく、ゲーム起動中の表記は1.01のままですよ

アンクシャッタの純愛ルートは7ターン後も続き、9ターン目の夜にイベントが入って終了するのを追記

余談だけどギリギリの悪心でウントゥワ陵辱ルートに入った後、善心一直線なプレイやってたらウントゥワにぶっかけてもBADENDに繋がらず、そのまま最後まで行って職人ENDにってわろたw

TRANSLATION:Reprint of production Circle blog
> ver1.02 has been updated to the (new 1.01) (only notation of documentation has become a ver1.02)

So, not only 1.02 notation in .txt please be sure to read the beginning, notation in the game start is still 1.01

Pure love root of ankh shutter even continued after the 7 turn, and adds the to finish entering the event on the night of 9 turn eyes

After it but aside entered the Unto~uwa insult root in the last minute of nausea, and not lead even bukkake to BADEND to Unto~uwa to continue doing what I have been doing Zenshin straight line play, and Warota me as it is to the craftsman END to go to the last w

what do you guys think?does this mean ,that by redownloading the game,the newly redownloaded game,would be updated and thus,give acess to the rest of the scenes?

Reactions: oilaolenm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha