[SUGGESTIONS] Best NETORARE, FUTANARI and INCEST Hentai's

Toon Link

爆乳 LOVER! *-*
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hello guys, hw R U! :) can you help me sharing with me, what are (in your personal opinion) the best Hentai series of such genres? (NETORARE, FUTANARI & INCEST)

Hentai Animations only...:XD:

well, you might interested in 'Yamahime no hana something' series, if you want to get all the excitement from such genre... Your preferences is just too similar to me... XD

You can always try Eromame. It's a hentai with 2 episodes.

Agree with above , you should try it as well ;3

there's also hitozuma series...
and works of Sanbun Kyoden, if you read hentai manga... (Y)

well, you might interested in 'Yamahime no hana something' series, if you want to get all the excitement from such genre... Your preferences is just too similar to me... XD

Do you mean to this Hentai?

9527981086dd148fdf6c380d485ee7d513728c1.jpg

You can always try Eromame. It's a hentai with 2 episodes.

Agree with above , you should try it as well ;3

Yup DAWG, I know that Hentai and really liked it!:smug: if you have more suggestions just share it! :lmao:

there's also hitozuma series...
and works of Sanbun Kyoden, if you read hentai manga... (Y)

Do you mean "Hitozuma Kasumi-san"? ("The Hills Have Size" in English)

And about the artist (Sanbun Kyoden) I don't know him but I'll search his works, thanks...Oh, for more suggestions from these genres use this thread. haha

There are 4 episodes of yamahime series afaik.
And I love the episodes which involving housewives.

If my memory serves me right, it's called yamahime no mi.
The one above is yamahime no hana, I guess..

If you got some good recommendations, I'd like to know more.
Especially, the latest one. Haha.

There are 4 episodes of yamahime series afaik.
And I love the episodes which involving housewives.

If my memory serves me right, it's called yamahime no mi.
The one above is yamahime no hana, I guess..

If you got some good recommendations, I'd like to know more.
Especially, the latest one. Haha.

Wait a minute, Yamahime no mi have 4 episodes!? D: (I only know three!) or you mean the 3 episodes from Yamahime no mi plus the episode of Yamahime no Hana??

Didn't you know anything about that hentai? (Hitozuma Kasumi-san) hahaha Oh DAWG, you don't know what you've been missing! LOL!

Do you know these Hentai?

Gibo no Toiki

u1jk9keoze4i.jpg

Issho ni Ecchi

Issho+ni+Ecchi+Cover1.jpg

Haha Musume Donburi Oppai Tokumori Bonyuu Shiru Dakude

603x405xHaha_Musume_Donburi_Oppai_Tokumori_Bonyuu_Shiru_Dakude_01.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ohW94rDzpf.jpg

I think if you don't know the last one, will be your fav hahaha Although the others are freakin' good too! haha

Now it's your turn!...Ahahaha What do you have?

Last edited:
Yes, when I said yamahime series have 4 episodes, it includes yamahime no hana. Though I hope there will be more episodes. :3
It has what it takes to ignite the flame of NTR inside me... LMAO

I might have heard or watched Hitozuma Kasumi-san without noticing the title. I'm not sure enough.

Those titles are new to me to be honest, since I haven't updated my library again.
They sure look delicious to me.

I only have some older titles like, Marriage Blue, Aisai Nikki, Hitou Meguri Kakure yu, Mesu Nochi Torare, and Furyou ni Hamerarete jusei suru kyonyuu okaa-san (aww that's mouthful DX)
That's all I have in my pocket.

Yes, when I said yamahime series have 4 episodes, it includes yamahime no hana. Though I hope there will be more episodes. :3
It has what it takes to ignite the flame of NTR inside me... LMAO

I might have heard or watched Hitozuma Kasumi-san without noticing the title. I'm not sure enough.

Those titles are new to me to be honest, since I haven't updated my library again.
They sure look delicious to me.

I only have some older titles like, Marriage Blue, Aisai Nikki, Hitou Meguri Kakure yu, Mesu Nochi Torare, and Furyou ni Hamerarete jusei suru kyonyuu okaa-san (aww that's mouthful DX)
That's all I have in my pocket.

It's not much haha from the above, I only know Marriage Blue, Aisai Nikki & Furyou ni Hamerarete jusei suru kyonyuu okaa-san (I love the last one! hahaha) I never heard about Hitou Meguri Kakure yu & Mesu Nochi Torare but looks pretty good! thanks DAWG! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.