[Selen] ふたりの兄嫁/ Futari no Aniyome. How to get the game working.

YggdrasilTheAngel

Trusted Member
Jul 18, 2014
This game has had some people really itching their heads off. I'm was in the same boat. :(
It was not the game itself that was the big deal... it was getting it running.
We downloaded this game and installed it like any other type of VN. Thinking that we are gonna have a good time with it.
Finnaly installed and we are ready to go..... Wrong! :confused:
Put in serial key, no problem... then it comes! The popup messages that some of us had no idea of how to solve.
I for one after trying so hard did not get it to work. So I gave up. That was 2 years ago.
Today I thought about giving it another try and I finnaly got it to work. Ohhhh joy!!! :D
I would like to share the way I got it to work so everyone els can have a chance of playing this. ;)
We take it step by step:

PS: Doing the first part of point 4 after download and unfolding the files is important! Read it before you begin installing.

1: Download the game. Make sure you pick a download/torrent that has the serial key with it. Otherwise you are not gonna get very far. I went with: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-【052907】[エロゲーム][selen]-ふたりの兄嫁-433252/ from Biohrd. He is one of the best uploaders on the site.

2:If you need to unfold the files or from a torrent, use something like Winrar. Place the files in a folder.

3:Mount the ISO file from the folder you placed it in. The name of the Iso is something like FADVD. Mount it with Demontools or another mounting program.
Install the game.

4: This part is acually one of the important ones. What I did before all this was to actually burn the FADVD(ISO-file) onto a dvd-disk. This helps with getting the game running.

Mount the burn cd/dvd disk and run the game. First thing you will do is input the serialkey. When that is done you should get a message pop up.
This will confirm if you did it right. If you did it right then the computer might unmount the cd/dvd disk and the room will come out. If that happens the game will be stopped and close down.
The key here is to make sure that do not happen. This may sound strange :P
After you have typed in the serial key. Hold you hand in front of the dc/dvd room on your computer and do not let the disk room open. That is what I did and it worked.
Preventing the cd/dvd from getting won't interrupt the game and help it start. After it start you can move you hand away.
Now you should be able to play the game without getting problem of serial or whatever.
The game has a sensitiv protection and that is what has confused many over time.

Note: If you somehow do not get the game working after putting in serial key then you might have done something wrong. Also I would strongly suggest that you burn the FADVD(ISO-file)
onto a disk. Just using DemonTools or another mounting program might not led to success.

I hope this guide might help some of you to play this game. Enjoy and Stay Awsome! :thumbup:

Authentication ID: DJ2Y-S2WD-7VCH-3NWZ

After installation, I entered the CD-KEY, and an error window appeared when the game started.

Several files have been added to the folder.

Delete the keyinput.txt file, open the game again and enter the ID, this time before the error window appears, close the game, delete the FA-READ from the new file that was added, start the game again, and start enjoying the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。