Addisons Mission

ROSS

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 19, 2019
manufacturer [Supro]

Addisons Mission

RELEASE DETAILS

Addison, a pink alien working as a researcher for the Intergalactic Trade Federation, has been sent by her commanding officer to visit the newly discovered planet LIJ-5X. Her assignment is to search for any signs of life and to retrieve a sample. During her research, Addison is shocked to find two alien creatures on the planet. But once she notices their huge cocks, she motions for a sexual favor.\n\nSadly, the creatures are confused by Addison and her actions. Luckily, Addison is willing to teach these creatures by giving them a crash course in sexual intercourse. But Addison soon finds out that these creatures may be more than she realized!\n\nWARNING: Features Extreme Penetration!
What's Included

75 high-quality images in JPG format\nIncludes Bonus section featuring an epilogue portion

Includes Bonus section featuring an epilogue portion 19 images and a pinup section

5 images plus 1 wallpaper

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

More Information
Artist/Circle Supro
Content Ahegao, Anal, Big Tits, Body Modification, Bukkake, Creampie, Huge Cock, Masturbation, Monster, Oral, Paizuri (Tit Fucking)
Genre Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Gender Straight
Year Released 2017
Format Image
File size 50,4 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?