Contributor
Jan 9, 2012

Don't worry, the pics are in full size.

FairyTail Pixxx

Artist: various
Total Images: 36 (2012), 234 (2013)
Size:
120 MB (2012), 367 MB (2013)

Extra Notes: Pictures and size will increase with each update. The numbers above are just from the original archives of 2012 and 2013.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Password:
Code:
FTPX

Last edited:
Re: [Siterip] FairyTail Pixxx (up to date)

Added the pics from the first half of July 2014

Added the pics from the second half of July 2014

Reactions: jwduke

Added the pics from the first half of August 2014

Added the pics from the second half of August 2014 and from the first half of September 2014

Added the pics from the second half of September 2014 ... the HK sites are really shitty (especially FTP) the last few weeks and if they don't solve the problem it's possible that the updates will be later than usual -_-

This is awesome! thank you, But can`t you guys post in a place like Media fire? it will be much easier for everyone to download it! in Uploaded i can only download once in a day =/

This is awesome! thank you, But can`t you guys post in a place like Media fire? it will be much easier for everyone to download it! in Uploaded i can only download once in a day =/
Sry, but we won't use MF since they already banned our account once. We can give you a help on how to download more often on Uploaded though: Download the VPN client here and read the How to install and use (don't worry, it only takes around five minutes to install and to read it).
With this tool you can connect to various networks from around the world, download the file, disconnect from the network, connect to a new one and download the next file (and so on). Depending from the time and region the network you're downloading with is from you can reach up to 150-200 kb/s as a free user (for me the highest was 190 kb/s). And yeah, since you have a new IP each time you're connecting to a new network you don't have to wait for the countdown to run out.

Thank you very much man! This sure will help a lot! But i still got a problem...I installed, already connected myself to a server and all, but i don't know how to use that on Uploded =/ Does it gives me a account name and password? Do i need to click in "Premium download" or something like that? Sorry if i seen a little stupid, its because i don`t know English very well =/ Anyway, thanks for the help.

Thank you very much man! This sure will help a lot! But i still got a problem...I installed, already connected myself to a server and all, but i don't know how to use that on Uploded =/ Does it gives me a account name and password? Do i need to click in "Premium download" or something like that? Sorry if i seen a little stupid, its because i don`t know English very well =/ Anyway, thanks for the help.
You just need to connect to a server and that's all. After connecting a window should open up with the notice that you got a new IP and you can also choose if the network you're connected with is a public network, a home network etc. If that's the case and you got a new IP you just need to open the Uploaded link and download as a free user. According to Uploaded you can just download with 50 kb/s as a free user, but if you're lucky (depending on the region and time) you can reach up to 200 kb/s.

The steps in short:
1. Connect to a server (you should see the window with the IP)
2. Open the Uploaded link
3. Download the file as a free user
4. If the download is finished, disconnect from the server and connect to a new one (again you should see the window with the IP)
5. Open the next Uploaded link and download as a free user again.
6. And so on.

Please notice that some websites where you're logged in could log you out because you have a new IP. In order to avoid that it's best if you're logged out from all pages before connecting to a network.

Added the pics from the first half of October 2014

Added the pics from the second half of October 2014

Added the pics from the first half of November 2014

Added the links to the other siterips in the spoiler at the top of the main post.

Added the pics from the second half of November 2014

Added the pics from the first half of December 2014

Added the pics from the second half of December 2014

Added the pics from the first half of January 2015

Added the pics from the second half of January 2015

Added the pics from the first half of February 2015

Added the pics from the second half of February 2015

I would like to take the time to thank you for this, i am amazed at your dedication to the continuation of this project after such consistent effort to share this premium material with the community for such a long time. Keep up the fantastic work, Long live VPN

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3