[010803][age] 君が望む永遠 - Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (First Ed. CD)

caricatur

Apr 15, 2017
OP16_c写真現像_セピア.png
https://vndb.org/r14

These are all the files that can be extracted with the latest version of riox.

This is based on the first edition 2cd version.

The first disc has an archive with the audio files (voices/effects) and an archive each for charachters, backrounds and events. None of these have a rio extrension.

Disc 2 has a rio archive with files related to the opening, title, and extra/gallery screens. It also has the music for the game in CDDA format.

7 character images did not extract
All BG images extracted
1 Event image did not extract
48 General images did not extract, and another 32 were named according to the proper pattern, but no official names were verified.

More info is included in the package.

[010803] KimiNozoCD GFX (official)
https://ufile.io/qcy8k

The DVD version released about 2 years later uses the newer rugp system, where names are hidden. These appear in odd ordering, while the dvd version includes more files pretty much in order of appearance. Even though images are 99% identical where applicable, there is probably enough difference just from how they are packaged that there are no identical (hash) images between the two sets.

I'm posting this for the hobbyists. AFAIK this isn't available elsewhere, since riox doesn't search for appropriate names, it merely extracts images where it finds them and bases the name on the address in the archive. That's helpful in its own way.

Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.