Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai [RAW included]

Fuyuiro

my manga mod tag ;_;
Elite Member
Oct 16, 2010
[TITLE]Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai[/TITLE]
23kubv5.jpg

Description

Kodaka Hasegawa is just trying to get through his school life, but one day he saw the cute but forever pissed off girl Yozora Mikaduki alone happily talking to herself. “Can you see the ghost?” “I am just talking to my friend here. My invisible friend!” (She is a goner…) Kodaka and Yozora started discussing how to make friends, and Yozora, with her excessive action powerness started a tragic club. Then, as things went crazy, one by one other ‘regretful’ cute girls also joined the club. Together they played galgames, they went swimming, and they put together stage acts. Can our hero, who got suckered into the mess, become good friends with others? The even-though-it-really-needs-much-to-desired-for-but-still-very-entertaining tragic youth romance story has been born! [from baka-tsuki]

Download
Volume01
Volume02
Volume03
Volume04

English Version in word file Volume 01-04

Last edited:
Thanks, been looking for this.

Edit: Has vol. 5 get translated yet?

Last edited:
Can anybody reupload the volumes because megaupload is closed down?

Last edited:
Yeah dude I suggest you just check out jcafe. They're much more dedicated at this sorta stuff than we are here. Making an account is free and easy. (The guys there have already reuploaded)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha