Zads signature practice

zad38

Hero of Biscotti
Elite Member
Jul 27, 2013
i'll be uploading my signature practice here, feel free to comment and browse!

here we go!

signature1finish_zps44a89b2c.png
levysigfin_zps85020d04.png
SOTMentry_zpsb903aa9c.png
revyfinished1_zps4bc3ed0b.png
hitmanfinished_zpsba0302f2.png
brodusdone_zps9a8d8453.png
elenafinishedagain_zps1f41b0ea.png
nataliesig_zps46fa26c8.png
musicgirlsig_zps8b565d2c.png
deadmansig_zps9b71a50e.png
kasumisig2_zpsdefae6e4.png
asukasig_zps3afa3f3c.png
kanadesigfin_zps79796830.png
decalrequest_zpse1dc119d.png
SOTM20entry_zpsd5c57f6b.png
eclairsignature_zps43a6159c.png
darkangelsignature1_zps420e126c.png
jagerampackermansignaturedone_zps4f0b4adf.png
chromesignaturedone_zps0a53ce7a.png
T-elosrequest_zpsbf39d0b6.png

rinsignaturecopy_zpsed85e90c.png
rimsigfin_zpsa64506d0.png
asasigdone_zps3a25a4c5.png
kagurasig_zpsaca1150e.png
kagura avatar.png
valentinesotm_zps2a0ec354.png
charsigfin_zpsb1677540.png

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=28809]Seemless[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ;
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] ;

Last edited:
Mentioning alot of people but ditching me. I feel myself so hated.

It looks like you had a hard time with the rendering? :/

aww sorry, forgive me... ill throw you in now XD

I've never even see both of you meet one another (maybe wrong but still how do you expect him to know someone that he has never even met or has but only for a very short while XD)

Practice eh.. keep doing it *thumbs up*

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; Harvest Moon/Rune Factory thread :3

Oh, didn't know XD
but he probably thought you have no interest in sigs that much (considering the people he mentioned has talks about his sig at times)

when i finished the elena one i rolled around my bed cuz it was my master piece and looks so cute <3 haha thats why i made a set from it XD

You (and a lot of members here) seem to think that a signature is a: 'complex'/c4d background coupled with a character render at the edge or somewhere, and a text slapped onto them.
A (great) signature is one that stands out with a new formula or idea, this is were one's creativity kicks in.

But to be honest, they are better than my first attempts at signatures; back in 2008, I made my first one, and it was more less the same formula as above, albeit a bit worse. I remember using PS to put the render in front of the background, then I used MS Paint and Arial font for my username.

For superior signature ideas, please have inspiration from mine :D.

ummm... thanks?

i will say though, im not going for a new look im attempting to find a anime signature style i like so i dont think that will be needed

I don't even know what a signature (for forums) is, I just follow other people XD

Zad keep going and trying and you will become better and better ;)

you a re using GIMP or Photoshop (personaly) i had never used GIMP i din't even now it's existence :lol:

i am thinking something withmultiple transparent from hair and clothes with two deferent ways :) i am thinking about Leo-Sama yea the Queen Leo of Dog Days :) i have render one very nice image :D

Also i have render Brioche d'Arquien and Yukikaze Panettone i have to think something good :D especialy fro Yukikaze and Leo-Sama :D

Your currently using the basic formula in making a sig

A simple background with a pop out render with text.

It looks nice but you need to develop your own style which takes time.

Keep the basic foruma and add your personal touch to it and make it your own design.
Hence change the formula.

Creativity comes with risks, you need to experiment with the software in order figure out how you can be creative.

oh you mean different style's, yeah i think ill perfect what im doing the now before i try that sort of stuff

Basically yeah you need to perfect what your doing first definitely.

Also everytime you create a sig try adding something new to it, that's how you will learn.

I never make the same sigs all time.

i suggest you trying many diferent effects ;) and other tools also trying mix diferent walppapers for background and play with opticality, also try redering diferent background to make some effect that you can use with transparency at the image like the leaves from seraphim's siggy and flower i made ;) i have many things that i can suggest you,

Personal (do not take as bad thing or badmouthing the rounding around the background) PERSONAL OPINION DO NOT TAKE IT THE BAD WAY!!! It's just that i don't like it.
It's the same for other that maybe they don't like that i using the outglowing effect and dropping shadow effect :)

So Basicaly do whatever your heart wants !!!

hmm, then dark, in your other sig, you used a leave boarder, can i ask how you done that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?