Touwa's Graphics Atelier

Touwa Erio

"Beep beep beep"
Elite Member
Mar 19, 2014
In this thread i will uploading my signatures so far i have made 3. In the future i might make some more.

Thank you!​

Z2Q3n1b.png

93LXuCz.png

l96WIpt.png

uKNmH9r.png

y7xihzB.png

9Vtumdz.png

mddVpO8.png

pt0U4J5.png

My SOTM #32 Entry

uVqSsex.png

And here is one more Christmas Project Based on Touhou.

TgaRjSq.png

MAeKmix.png

My SOTM #35 Entry

DYxqpJG.png

Last edited:
Looks good ^^ [MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION];

Mention some more people next time so you can show others as well ^^ nanashi1, Dark Angel, KOS-MOS, Konstantinos (and me x3) all make signatures so they can give you some helpful tips too :fulfilled:

Reactions: Touwa Erio
Looks good ^^ [MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION];

Mention some more people next time so you can show others as well ^^ nanashi1, Dark Angel, KOS-MOS, Konstantinos (and me x3) all make signatures so they can give you some helpful tips too :fulfilled:

With [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; we are talking and from here and from D.A.'s forum but i can always mention you and [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; at my new release!

I tried many styles but only the full background is my style the pop-out character signature are out of my tastes. so i am not bother making them anymore.

I used to make a lot of pop-out signature but I rarely do those now, so same for me x3

Gothi Dark Girl Signature

e8ptdv.png

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];

Nick they looks nice man! very nice amazingly beautiful and colorful! I see that you also changed to full background signatures like [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION];
But you are doing 500x200 and D.A's 500x250 i might as well graduate from the Pop-Out style sigs!

Nick they looks nice man! very nice amazingly beautiful and colorful! I see that you also changed to full background signatures like [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION];
But you are doing 500x200 and D.A's 500x250 i might as well graduate from the Pop-Out style sigs!

i will do all dimensions 500x300, 500x250, 500x200 many styles but i kind like the 500x200 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha