Some drawings of mine~

両儀式

両儀式
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2012
They aren't that great but here is a couple of my drawings throughout the years~ :)
Lot of mistakes and things that could be fixed. :(

Not sure if the images even shown up, I don't know how to post on the forums very well so sorry if nothing is here. xD

Last edited:
Hmm fuzzy images xD But yes they showed up~

Donald and the army/police? woman is draw in pen right? xD Hmm quite a few evangelion drawings~ Lots of smudge marks everywhere too... unless therye intentional?

Sorry for the fuzzy images, I don't have a scanner so they were taken with a digital camera that couldn't seem to focus them well. ><

Yeah Donald and Jill Valentine (Resident Evil character) were done in ink pin. xD Those smudge marks were sort of intentional to try and fill up some of the white space though a few in the evangelion pics weren't intentional. xD

Hmm try holding down the button to let the camera focus? xD Though i could never keep my hand steady enough :/

Smudges xD Teachers would probably tell meh not to if i did~ Actually they dont really try to guide meh anymore... i find smudges more bothersome to erase if i wanted to xD Cross hatching usually works better~

I think its because its a fairly cheap camera that it refused to focus well even when holding it in. xD

Back in high school I was always being yelled at about white space so I just sort of took to smudging to get them off my back, though I never thought of cross hatching; which is odd because I used to love cross hatching for shading and such when I was younger~

hmm, now I like crosshatching more... but few years ago, my drawings are full of smudged part

wow, that rei ayanami...

Hmm cross hatching will probably be able to create similar effects to your smudging~ I think your teachers were trying to make it so that there was something in the background and the figure/object wasnt just floating~

Well my training was more in the classical arts and stuff so yeah... xD They prefered a background of sorts~

Nopes~ I was in art school ;p Though im still taking an art class in uni... no major atm~ But i want to run off to another uni which is focused on the arts~

You should pursue a art career samyeung, I saw your work on here and it was really good~

Thank you thecoins~ :) Rei Ayanami is my favorite anime character so I tend to draw her a lot more. Guess it shows. xD

well, i like asuka Langley more, but i like both of them basically

Asuka was great as well, plus she had one of the best Eva battle scenes ever in End of Evangelion. I really started to like Asuka even more in the Rebuild of Evangelion movies. More Tsundere than ever. xD

In the Rei pic you can see I started a drawing of Asuka in the bottom right that to this day I have never finished. :(

Lol im pretty sure that im just ordinary xD Needs to do a bit more if im to pursue a career in this~ Wants to mess with animation though~

Evangelion... i like the remakes more cuz shinji isnt quite so... wimpy... he was the one that ruined the original evangelion for meh :/ More tsundere... thats pretty much the focus of anime now isnt it? xD

hmm.... maybe? I'm waiting for evangelion 3.33.. the 2.22 is in 2009, quite long time...

Oh~ Animation could be a really fun career choice.

I have to agree with you about Shinji in the tv series, I do love Eva but I can't stand Shinji but he is much more tolerable in the rebuild movies. xD

I can't wait for the 3.33 movie as well, they released a very short trailer the other day for it. November 17th 2012 Japanene theaters. Here is the trailer if you guys would like to see it~ :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1ChDRqCu_co

Hmm but animation iis quite difficult isnt it xD So is game design which im sort of thinking of too... all the codes :hypnotized:

I think they changed shinji's character somewhat in the movies? Focused on something other than the fact that he was just trying to run from all his problems...

Animation is a tough field for sure but totally worth it! My friend has been taking animation in college for a couple of years now and is always complaining how hard/tiring it can but, but she still loves it and wont give up~

Yeah I believe so, Shinji is a lot closer to the manga version. I believe it was a change for the better though, as everyone hated how much of a coward/cry baby Shinji was. xD

It seems like itll be fun... but its one of the more difficult majors xD They make awesome work though~

Hmm some people didnt hate him but i was among those that did xD Wanted to strangle him when he just sat around crying while Asakura and Rei were fighting...

well, shinji's character that make evangelion interesting

Hmm i suppose he is unique... but he was also the one who ruined the anime for me :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!