Solistra's Christmas PSD Pack!

Oh I see. Thanks for the info.
I thought it was some sort of software or something. LOL

Btw, thanks for this post, SolistraSora. ^^ I'm actually curious of your psd pack. What type of effects do you use?

Last edited:
Btw, thanks for this post, Shurikens. ^^ I'm actually curious of your psd pack. What type of effects do you use?

Shurikens..? :L

Anyway, pmed you the password Pinky if you want to see ^_^

And I mostly use C4Ds, Fractals and Bubbles :)

Shurikens..? :L
Anyway, pmed you the password Pinky if you want to see ^_^
And I mostly use C4Ds, Fractals and Bubbles :)

OH MY. I stand corrected. :]] I was talking to you, shurikens and shitotaku lately and you all guys start with letter S. Kinda mixed it.. Sorry about that. xD Thank you again, on my way to see the pack.^^

Edit: Just opened it. Very nice method of layering. Wow. Good job, SolistraSora. n_n Kinda inspired me to submit a sig myself. xD

Last edited:
Wow, it really looks awesome! I'd like to learn how to make these. can you pm me the password? big thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the sharing, I am curious how you can make something like that?
Maybe you can give me a website, where I can find some tutorial about it.
And can you give me the password please.

Thanks for sharing, that's an intresting pack, mind sharing with me the pass? I wanna try to learn how to make an awesome signature like yours :D (I may not succeed but oh well, it's worth the try xD)

Thanks for sharing, that's an intresting pack, mind sharing with me the pass? I wanna try to learn how to make an awesome signature like yours :D (I may not succeed but oh well, it's worth the try xD)

you'll definitely learn them, with perseverance, patience and a lot of practice , you'll definitely succeed :)

Thank You for sharing PSD pack ;) can u send ma a pass?

Wowow I made an account just to post HERE!! I just happened stumble upon this post while browsing, it definitely looks great!
Thanks for sharing anyway!

i just recently downloaded Solistra's Christmas PSD Pack!~

Thanks for Sharing ~...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.