Signature/Misc dump! All the good stuff~

Eternalflamz

King cat
Elite Member
Oct 6, 2011
Heyo!
To be honest I haven't done anything sig related (other then the most recent SOTM) in about a year!
I'd be glad to get back into it, as it's awesome fun - but felt like putting some of the stuff still dusting away in my hdd out there was the right thing to do.

Hopefully the stuff's alright enough to warrant making new ones - for you guys hopefully!

First off is the signatures (tbh I don't mind if any of these are used, in fact I'd be honored)
[I know I've done more, but I've lost them somewhere along the way O:]

teck_by_eternalflamz-d5j3ldu.png

fire_sig_by_eternalflamz-d58ahj3.png

static_dream_by_eternalflamz-d58ai7v.png

masked_miku_sig_by_eternalflamz-d59m1f3.png

escape_sig_by_eternalflamz-d4y9psj.png

TOULBuf

crapy_smudge_by_eternalflamz-d5n7ll3.png

Next up is a kinda odd thing, but I used to do facebook covers for facebook pages/people, take a look if you want!

Despite the content of these being very much just the more 'well known' anime series that I normally wouldn't make something of, they were actually very satisfying to see on pages with 300,000 likes and seeing the cover itself get a tonne of likes made me feel pretty cool too~
untitled_1_by_eternalflamz-d5rrx6z.png

(vv make for some group thingo)
untitled_1234_by_eternalflamz-d5t0bt4.png

untitled_1_by_eternalflamz-d5rgdjp.png

And these ones were for a friend / a personal page.
qwTGcvT.png

mxoOtN5.png

ZU3c5ap.png

And finally the misc, this is work I've done for my TAFE course that I started recently (it's the reason I've been too busy in my 'photoshop time' to do other things till recently now that I'm ahead.

ALOT of this is still on the computer I use there so if any of you are interested in seeing the rest of them (I think I've only got 2 on me) I'll be sure to get them asap!

Now this first one is actually the incomplete version of this, I'll be sure to update it once I get to most recent one from the computers there.
It's actually for a Graphics Design magazine competetion, which I was very excited to enter, still waiting on the results! Fingers crossed!
It's based off of Russian Suprematism artworks, namely the uh, crap, forgot all the specifics, honestly I just hit random in wiki till something interesting came up and went with that.
JnrA6hY.jpg

And this one's just some practice.
mlGo5zX.png

I hope that some of these are to your liking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.