454v2.png

453.png

452.png

451.png

450.png

Untitled-1.png

:3

:3

Hmm well some are great while some just needs a little more work.

Composition is usually nice and unique but execution needs improving. The quality on some of them are a bit low too for some reason :L Last is definitely the best :P

you know what i mean ._.

and if you don't.....well the last sig meaning the touhou one :D

Can I use them in my signature? (just here o anime-sharing) :p

And... do you accept requests? :P

Nice set, .QB. maybe you can try forming your own style, so that when someone ask requests, sooner or later, it'll be distinguished as your style. ;) You may check out Solistra's thread and you'll see what I mean. ^^ btw, thanks for the thread post. Welcome to ASF! ^^

Can I use them in my signature? (just here o anime-sharing) :p

And... do you accept requests? :P
sure, but show it to me first since most of those are taken

Nice set, .QB. maybe you can try forming your own style, so that when someone ask requests, sooner or later, it'll be distinguished as your style. ;) You may check out Solistra's thread and you'll see what I mean. ^^ btw, thanks for the thread post. Welcome to ASF! ^^
I don't like sticking to one style, doing different ones is what I like and I can go back to a style anytime I want anyway

Last edited:
I want to use this one:

459bw.png

but if you can make me one with Aleksander Nikolaevich HER (Seikon no Qwaser) it will be great (and I will use this one of course) :)

I want to use this one:

459bw.png

but if you can make me one with Aleksander Nikolaevich HER (Seikon no Qwaser) it will be great (and I will use this one of course) :)
sure, go ahead and use that. I'll try finding a render of her and make a tag of her when I feel like it :3

I don't like sticking to one style, doing different ones is what I like and I can go back to a style anytime I want anyway :3

Well, I get your point. ^^ It also allows us to expand our capabilities, since trying different styles has different "technical" technique. xD Anyway, hope you have fun here in ASF. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?