Share Your DA, Pixiv, or Another Web Gallery Here!

thecoins

Velvet Voice, Raindear
Elite Member
Jul 20, 2012
I see many artist here, so please share your DeviantART, Pixiv, or another Web gallery for us to enjoy and interact other than in AS. :goodtea:

If you share your web gallery here, then more people will come there and you'll be famous!! XD
It didn't matter if you only make AMV, painting, 3D objects, Renders, etc. The important thing is you can spread happiness to everyone by your work. so, without further ado,

First, me:

DeviantART: thecoins.deviantart.com
Pixiv : I didn't really understand how pixiv works, so I can't share it here. Basically I just use pixiv to grab images... -.-a

Last edited:
hmm why you don't just share your DA? probably it'll useful for other

not really, lol if somebody wants a sig they usually ask me XD

anyways I don't feel like hunting my work down and uploading XD

anyways your work is good.

keep it up

hmm thanks...
then I'll wait other artist to share theirs.

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] I just took a look at your DA it's amazing ^^

makes me kinda wish I was good with pictures :D

ah, thanks.. I'm still learning though.. /me blush randomly

*Points at sig*
I haven't updated in a long time though, which I should because it's about the only thing I do nowadays besides work, eat, sleep. ._.

[MENTION=34958]appleseed719[/MENTION] thanks for your effort! also why you don't go to spam & games section? it's so fun there! :D

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] Well I uh... I have a deviantart account... technically I have two... But those people I don't know, so I don't care what they think, but I have friends here, and I don't want them to see how awful my drawings are...

hmmmmmm how about just linking some rather than all of them for a start? :goodtea:

just share it, maybe they'll give suggestions or critiques, so you can improve your drawings. Also in AS, there are lot of lurker, so there can be a new visitor to your dA.

i think it's set where only friends can see that~
this is all i see

zDQOC.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha