Result, Discussion, Feedback of the Raffle

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
This thread is reserved for posting the result, discussion of the Anime-Sharing Raffle.

We also welcome any feedback, comments, suggestions.

Reactions: dark.lord
1184d1320620703-result-discussion-feedback-raffle-raffle.png

Image by xyzapy

Click here to see the drawing list and your lucky number

It is worth to note that kore wa submission was unfortunately not eligible for the drawing.

The drawing process:

- The drawing will be done on random.org
- The entire drawing process will be recorded and published

Winners will be announced along with the recorded footage. Winner must follow the instruction within 48 hours of the announcement to redeem their prize.

UPDATED:
We have the result:

First Prize: AsakuraSan
FileSonic 1: Terumi
FileSonic 2: quailava
FileServe: Jon Irenicus
UploadStation: AntiClimax

All winners will be contacted via Forum Private Message. Please do reply to the PM within 48 hours.

Everyone else will get an award for participating in the Raffle

Attachments

• Raffle.png
    Raffle.png
    284.2 KB · Views: 295
Reactions: mygirl
One thing:
*Please note that if said character is an original work of art, you'll have to provide the name of the artist.*

Since this contest involves actual prize, I would suggest not only giving the artist a proper credit, but also gaining actual permission from the person to use his/her artwork for this contest.
It would essentially be gaining asset off of someone else's work, and most artists don't take kindly to that (many artists at sites like Pixiv have this as their discretion).

Adding the image to your entry post is just a way to add something else to a otherwise less interesting raffle, winners are not chose by the image they posted.

Since this contest involves actual prize, I would suggest not only giving the artist a proper credit, but also gaining actual permission from the person to use his/her artwork for this contest

Permission is not required as this is fall under the category of fair-use. Furthermore the submission plays no role of increasing the chance of winning - it's the same for everyone.

Re: Win a free Premium account of FileServe / FileSonic / Uploadstation

*Raising hand* Question:
1. Where should we post the picture? In here?
2. Can we post reproduction picture of anime/manga/eroge/novel character that was make by ASF members? i.e. character drawn by us.
3. How many pic can we post?
4. Suppose the winner is from country that block some file sharing site, like Fileserve, can they choose other prize, especially for the consolation prize winner?

Thank you.

1. Where should we post the picture? In here?
In the raffle thread.

2. Can we post reproduction picture of anime/manga/eroge/novel character that was make by ASF members? i.e. character drawn by us.
Yes, if all conditions are satisfied (submission naming requirement and resolution)

3. How many pic can we post?
One pic, and one entry per person

4. Suppose the winner is from country that block some file sharing site, like Fileserve, can they choose other prize, especially for the consolation prize winner?
Unfortunately you cannot choose the consolation prize.

Ouch for answer no.4
Can the consolation prize winner give it to others, if the winner can't use the prize at his/her country?

i cant beleive noone chose hatsune miku, or were you reserving her for me ^^ gl all
For any aussies/islanders the time of the draw will be oct 31st 9pm

Last edited:
LoL I forgot the Oceanic... mostly because the top 20 country rank, AU weren't on the list for some reason >.>

Can the consolation prize winner give it to others, if the winner can't use the prize at his/her country?

Your prize will be delivered to your email, in a form of a coupon, or redeemable voucher, or otherwise an account, depending on the service. You are free to do whatever you want with it, including to offer it to someone else ;)

isn't the deadline already past?
why the thread isn't closed yet? to prevent anyone entries again

isn't the deadline already past?

Slight adjustments are made to compensate for the time the forum was unavailable during Thursday

It will be announced after 48 hours of the submission deadline, it's just slightly more than 24 hours since then.

oh noes what have I done :) I cropped the picture too little when uploaded it to image hosting :D
oh well.. it was nice to participate.

Result is posted. Winner will be contacted via Private Message to redeem their prize soon.

Hopefully we will see more participants in the upcoming events.

Very unexpected for me, to win to 1 of the prizes, especially the one i wanted the most of all the consolation prizes available.

Congratulations to the other winners.

lol....=)) .. I lost ..!
congratulations to the winers :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.