Professional GFX Artist Needed!

Decalcomania

「西園美魚」
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
As the title suggests, I need a professional GFX artist. My request is a YouTube background that will fit my soon-to-be music channel. I will also like a YouTube partner-type of background (if I do happen to become one) with the Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. buttons.

The only requirements I wish for are:
- My YouTube channel username, DecalcomaniaOfficial, bordering the little box that shows the videos. An example would be OfficialOmnivore (Also known as Omnipony).
- The color purple, along with some pink.
- If possible, an avatar to go with the background.

I will not give anything in return. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much.

-Decalcomania

A layout is hard to make due to it's size and time taken to do it. I'll try to do your request when i'm done with my GFX shop
requests :)

Ohhhh!! What will your music channel be composed of? :> Looking forward to it!^^

Ohhhh!! What will your music channel be composed of? :> Looking forward to it!^^
My music channel will be composed of songs that have been completed. When I become more famous, I will put a small price on songs (with some free songs here and there) and probably will make YouTube versions of songs with the same name. I have been trying to get this project going for a few years now, so I have a plan set up already. c:

My music channel will be composed of songs that have been completed. When I become more famous, I will put a small price on songs (with some free songs here and there) and probably will make YouTube versions of songs with the same name. I have been trying to get this project going for a few years now, so I have a plan set up already. c:

Nice!~ So it'll be your own composition?~ Hmm.. Do you have slow songs too? :] What genre will the songs be? And mostly, what instruments will you use? Hahahaha. Gosh, too many questions. xD I'm really excited about it!^^

Nice!~ So it'll be your own composition?~ Hmm.. Do you have slow songs too? :] What genre will the songs be? And mostly, what instruments will you use? Hahahaha. Gosh, too many questions. xD I'm really excited about it!^^
Yes, mostly all of it will be composed by myself only. I say 'mostly' because I may use someone else's vocals for some songs.

I can compose slow songs, if you wish.

I will not stick to one genre, as I love variety. But most of the songs I will compose will be of the genres Dubstep and Electro House.

The instruments I will be using are on my laptop where I compose most of my songs. I use the program FL Studio and combine drums, synthesizers and samples together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092