My Better Stuff

Shinobu

Ne, kikoeteru?
Apr 1, 2012
I've done a lot of stuff, so I'll just post what I'm most proud of:

signatures_by_magicuserebos-d4rs6n2.png

This is one of my all-time favorites, I can't dislike anything about it.
signatures_by_magicuserebos-d4rs6l0.png

signatures_by_magicuserebos-d4rs7ls.png

Made this a long time ago. I still really love the overall look, but I really wish I could have gotten a higher quality focus.
signatures_by_magicuserebos-d4rs66o.png

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/082/d/a/dead_master__s_world_by_magicuserebos-d4too3b.png (big image)
My most recent overall, I still need to fix some stuff but I'm really lazy. Overall, I really like how it turned out.
signatures_by_magicuserebos-d4rs68e.png

My most recent signature. I really like the way I did this; I was just bored one day and came up with a concept, and it turned out great. Since it's too big I can't show it off in my signature, but oh well.

You can find more of my stuff (but of course not all of it) on my DeviantART, if you feel like checking it out. Just click on the dA icon in my signature.

Some are too bright. The editing in Misaka's leg on the 2nd one is a little obvious (At least that's what I think)
And the 3rd one's kinda low-quality because of the over-sharpening and blurring. 4th one needs more flow and effects but has the best layer sequencing result than the rest. Not over sharpened, not too soft or blurry either. =)

Some are too bright. The editing in Misaka's leg on the 2nd one is a little obvious (At least that's what I think)

I have no idea what you're referring to.
And the 3rd one's kinda low-quality because of the over-sharpening and blurring.
The focus was low quality from the start, there was no blurring done.
4th one needs more flow and effects but has the best layer sequencing result than the rest. Not over sharpened, not too soft or blurry either. =)
You mean the 6th? The 4th is quite over-sharpened. I'd also like to say that all of them besides the last two were made over half a year ago, I've gotten better =)

EDIT: I just noticed that the last one was big enough to be resized automatically by the forum, so it seems blury. Here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092