MsBloodyFallen's Daydreaming Fantasy

MsBloodyFallen

♥ Hardcore Fangirl ♥
Sep 23, 2013
Welcome to MsBloodyFallen/Nicole's Daydreaming Fantasy!
tumblr_inline_mrp138sIfh1qz4rgp.gif

I rarely draw but I'm going to make it a leisure activity to mix into my daily life!
Check out my fresh and new Deviant Art
tumblr_inline_mrp139OduG1qz4rgp.gif

http://msbloodyfallen.deviantart.com/

[SPOILER='Pretty Girl' 26/9/2013]
pretty_girl_by_msbloodyfallen-d6nxg8t.jpg
[/SPOILER]

owoooo...... its veryy good... body size is perfect.. maybe you need added colour at her eyes.... :XD:

Hmm... yes the eyes are a bit off like second said xD Needs pupils~

Ear also seems a bit off with the position but i guess anime isnt really made with real life proportions... =w= And it also seem not so animeish styled~

The perspectives of the hand @_@ Well... could work on that anyhow..~

Hmm... girls still have a lump even if they dont have an adam's apple? O.o

Shading... ehh could be in more places than just the neck?... xD It just seems a bit off to not have everything shaded after you shade a little~

That eyebrow is also a bit... idk xD Not quite over her eye~

But anyhow from your work i guess youve taken some classes before?~

Hmm... yes the eyes are a bit off like second said xD Needs pupils~

Ear also seems a bit off with the position but i guess anime isnt really made with real life proportions... =w= And it also seem not so animeish styled~

The perspectives of the hand @_@ Well... could work on that anyhow..~

Hmm... girls still have a lump even if they dont have an adam's apple? O.o

Shading... ehh could be in more places than just the neck?... xD It just seems a bit off to not have everything shaded after you shade a little~

That eyebrow is also a bit... idk xD Not quite over her eye~

But anyhow from your work i guess youve taken some classes before?~

Yeah XD I'm not surprised that I made a lot of mistakes, it has been 1 - 3 years since I drew ><
I use to take classes, but as you can see, rusty as hell :P And I'm planning to get a scanner, the colour doesn't show up that much, especially the lighter shading. I'm going to have to work harder at improving!

Lol well ive mostly done fine art so i cant say that my comments for anime styled work would be that great xD So no need to pay too much heed if it was like that because of stylistic choice or something ;p
Hmm... scanner might help... /me glances at the not so great scanner i have and sighs a bit... =w=
I guess do a little pile of exercises if youre rusty~ Maybe just fill pages with quick little doodles and warm ups x3 Hmm... how was your stuff from before?~

Lol well ive mostly done fine art so i cant say that my comments for anime styled work would be that great xD So no need to pay too much heed if it was like that because of stylistic choice or something ;p
Hmm... scanner might help... /me glances at the not so great scanner i have and sighs a bit... =w=
I guess do a little pile of exercises if youre rusty~ Maybe just fill pages with quick little doodles and warm ups x3 Hmm... how was your stuff from before?~

Comparing from before, I never coloured my works - so this is actually my first time colouring one of my works ><

Ahh ok then~ Ill just say make the whole piece at the same level of work since if one place seems more finished it looks odd compared to the rest ;p Mostly talking about the shading~ But color wise its not bad~ Sort of flattens everything a bit since there isnt much variation in shades~ Hmm... color does make stuff more difficult though =w= Im not that great with color pencils myself so i cant say too much about coloring with them xD

A shoujo artist! Yaaay~ :fulfilled:
I think it's pretty good if you ask me. :) I agree with Sam about the hand, but everything else is fine. Only those who are used to drawing (a little bit) would be so meticulous at pointing out the faults, but I'm no good myself, so I can't really say anything here. XD I still don't think they're major..at all..
Well, it's always helpful to hear feedback from both a pro(/practitioner) [who is Sammy, in this case] and a normal manga/art fan like me. :3 (I don't know if Second draws..but well..knowing what people think is always useful)
So that you'd know how both sides see your art.
You'd make a good shoujo mangaka. :3

Aw Sammy you're too modest. <3
Well, even if you're not, then you're on the way to being one. ;)

Lol i can only comment on what ive learned...~ Still have a ways to go~ That odd light at the end of the tunnel got a lot darker since the start of this sem x.x

Cheer up, Sams! Keep running forward until you see that odd light again! That's all it takes. ;) (The most important thing is to not lose hope or be pessimistic..That can turn things upside-down..Y_Y) I wouldn't like to see you down!

Lol hmm... maybe i just didnt expect the classes to be that hard...~ But they really do give much more work than they should x.x I wonder... classes dont see like something i would be down about~ ;p

:S I heard all art colleges/schools are like that...>< Ganbatte..
Good. :thumbup: Enjoying what you do is best. :3

Hmm... the normal art classes were just straight As for meh xD Animation is much harder in terms of work load... x.x

[MENTION=69762]MsBloodyFallen[/MENTION] ; Quite awesome....I'm no artist as at all though. So I can't judge the work like a fellow artist, but as a person with taste, and two eyes to see the end result, it looks good, and pleasing. More than the actual craftsmanship itself(which I can't comment on), the smoothness, the expression, the colors and emotions. I think it might represents something about you.

Pupils where mentioned. One thing I've wondered about though is why is the eyebrows consistently drawn visible even when covered by the hair.,.~

Im nowhere near pro :dispirited: As my classes keep reminding me :dead:
Your good, thats all I can say from my standpoint. But I guess a pro artists life must be tough with all those other very gifted and talented people that you must reach up amongst or compete with just to get noticed.

/me home runs second over to the lpw with a swordfish so he doesnt get the thread more sidetracked ;p

Well chinese parents seem to like shoving their kids off to some artsy thing or another from when theyre young so... makes life hard to just be one of the many ;p

You have master how to draw, that's good.
I mean nothing out of proportion; the face, body, position are already good
Your art is quite clean, that's good too.
Yup,pupil less eyes, that's mean you're still passing on the beginner's level. Shade the iris with pupil and try to control the tone/shading here.
Your shading shows you're quite beginner yet you did try to learn shading, so good work!
Some girls' do have lump.
Their voice sounds masculine xD
Should I refer that lump as Adam's apple or larynx?
Oh, I'm no good now. My skill got rusty.
Anyway, good luck in your future arts.

All I can say is good luck, Sam! And do what you love!

One thing I've wondered about though is why is the eyebrows consistently drawn visible even when covered by the hair.,.~

I notice that quite often too. xD It seems it's a shoujo manga thing.. Or maybe it's manga in general. Most of the manga I've read have that eyebrow thing. XD

Their voice sounds masculine xD
Should I refer that lump as Adam's apple or larynx?
Oh, I'm no good now. My skill got rusty.

-Just please don't smoke anyone.
-I think I would prefer larynx, even though I had to google it just to be sure what it was. Adams apple sounds very boyish imo. Did you happen to have such anatomical knowledge that you knew it's medical name without looking it up ?? :o If so it makes me want more knowledge also.
-Oh yeah ?> You could always show us, if you feel motivated. or have some of this:
Well known rust remover. Should I chase you ><
-Rust-Remover-Spray.jpg
Imagine if you both draw something, maybe you would end up inspiring each others.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
Nah, I'm sure not :D
I just happen to be a science student in my high-school before as well.
That's why~
Not motivated as I'm too busy at the moment.
Good, I'll be squeaky clean when I want to then xD, thanks!

MsBloodyFallen;
shading would be helpful if you decide where the light will be; at the side, up, corner or whatever you want. I'm just giving tips at what I find it's hard (I am still rusty).
Good art by the way, if I haven't tell you that.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.