learning how to designing grapics

Jurayner12

I'm Reborn!
Jan 17, 2012
i just need to know weather if there any graphic designer that can teaches us how to make it...

please i need your help because i'd still newbie here and still need more to learn
if there that pleased to help...

What do you want to learn, exactly? If you just want to learn signatures and avatars and that sort of stuff, there are a lot of beginner friendly tutorials on the net to get you started.

If you want to do actual graphic designing (prints, layouts, image editing, etc.), you are going to have to start with art fundamentals 101.

Reactions: Jurayner12
What do you want to learn, exactly? If you just want to learn signatures and avatars and that sort of stuff, there are a lot of beginner friendly tutorials on the net to get you started.

If you want to do actual graphic designing (prints, layouts, image editing, etc.), you are going to have to start with art fundamentals 101.

sort of like that.. but i just want to know how to do actual graphic designing so i ask someone that can teach me how to do that...

It's like what Orisa said. Learn the basics first. Start by understanding each tool's use in Photoshop. After that, you can try playing around with the tools. Then move on to the slightly more advanced stuff like learning how to use the layer's "Blending Options", what each layering effect does and when to use it, etc.

After learning those basics, read some step-by-step tutorials. There's a lot of them around in deviantart.
Of course, you need to be "hands-on" while learning. Meaning, if you are reading or watching some demos, you must also try doing what you read or see on the vid to understand it easier. I started learning all these graphics stuff by making simple collages and banners. As I learned more techniques and understood more of the "in-depth" actions, I started making sigs and continued to make them using various techniques that I learned until I developed my own "style".

And that's it. Most of it are just practice. Also, don't just stick to one kind of graphic designing.
Just because you don't do well in making sigs doesn't mean that you're hopeless and bad, you might be better at something else like making web interfaces, buttons, etc.

sort of like that.. but i just want to know how to do actual graphic designing so i ask someone that can teach me how to do that...

Actual graphic designing work requires you to grasp concepts like color circles, perspectives, type characteristics, effective spacing, logical problem solving, quickie sketching, color profiling, etc.. Effective uses of software comes after everything else (this part is easy enough). I spent 4 years studying Graphic Design and most of it were art fundamentals.

If you are serious about designing (as in making a living out of it) I would take classes as there is too much for any one person to teach. Otherwise, I'd just do what Ein said and mess around with the software and read tutorials. You will naturally grasp essential techniques to get you off your feet.

Here's a nice extensive site for design tutorials that you can look through. See anything you like, fire up your software and do it hands on.
http://www.pixel2life.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/