KK's Canvas ~ Coloring Works

|♚|KK|♚|

Hello friends~ even though I'm kind of shy showing my colorings and the stuff I practice, I decided to share them so...here they are, I hope you enjoy~.

In Progress

LZly4b.png

r653V1.png

Colored Drawings

r6533N.jpg

77aqba.png

Pn10o7.png
(mostly focused on her hair)

77aqqW.jpg
(mostly focused on ribbon and little bit of clothes)

Pn100N.jpg
(my first coloring which is full of mistakes, so please excuse me lol)

This much is enough I guess at the moment, I hope I can color more and post more soon :)

Lol, why you've to be shy? These looking very well done out! Be like always brave and move ahead with, you shouldn't hide your unique skills...:goodtea:

Lol, why you've to be shy? These looking very well done out! Be like always brave and move ahead with, you shouldn't hide your unique skills...:goodtea:

Thank you very much my dearie! >////<

I agree with nanashi1....these look very lovely KK-san! Keep up the amazing work! :D

Whoa, they look amazing *_* Nothing to be shy about, really. Can't wait to see more :fulfilled:

Thank you very much! I really didn't expect this much support..but I'm glad now~

I love how your last drawing says "full of mistakes" and I can't spot any :3 Seeing these make me feel like drawing again. I just don't have the patience anymore :x

I love how your last drawing says "full of mistakes" and I can't spot any :3 Seeing these make me feel like drawing again. I just don't have the patience anymore :x

Inspiring someone is I think amazing, and you saying that now really makes me happy. I'm very happy to hear you felt like drawing again~

Two more expressions and one sketch :)

BvGzy9.jpg

jXA6QJ.jpg

2nPaEv.jpg

doing some lineart experiment on a sketch using paint tool sai
X0baVo.png

i have some thoughts about a nice background, something like clouds that the color change to the color of space ;)

background coloring comes last in my projects so i just make a base color first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.