First Sig on Anime-sharing ( more to come)

xX-AmV_BeAtS-Xx

Aug 5, 2012
ASsig1.png

I was thinking of something not too complex. Anyone want to share their thoughts on this ? Was also thinking of making those words at the bottom right fade in and out.

Last edited:
hmm...it's good man...or if you want to hear to hear the comment from the expert of graphics
try decalcomania or neko......they both good at graphics and sig making..

Last edited:
Lol the experts... try posting this in the siggy thread~ Eternal flame and others that are quite good at making sigs drop by there~

Imo its really good and better than what i could do xD

well if you were going for not to complex it came out nice. simplicity is sometimes good imo.
The only thing imo that could be moved is the "AMV Beats" text maybe just a different position
that's all. nice job though kiu and thanks for sharing.

Hmm now to give a somewhat less rushed critique...

I think she would have been a little better if she was moved more to the right~ There is less space to the left of her than her right though she is staring towards the left thus making it somewhat odd...
As kao said your name could probably be somewhere else where it isnt blocking her gaze...
The words to the right are nice and meaningful but i feel that it is too long... The space under and above are nice but to the sides it is too close to the girl's body and the side... maybe it could be better if you made it not quite as long somehow...
Im wondering what the words in the background say but theyre fine i suppose... theyll sort of be uncovered if you moved the girls slightly over...
Currently there is an imbalance in terms of weight for the left and right halves of the sig... Everything is focused onto the left with the words on the right pulling somewhat less attention...
I like the choice of background as it matches the girl quite well~
The font and color of your name is also quite nice as it doesnt draw too much attention... well it wouldnt if the girl wasnt staring at it...

Hmm these are just my suggestions though i have little skill in sig making xD Mostly from experience elsewhere~ Listen or ignore as you wish~

Pros:
  • Excellent background choice.
  • Character compliments the background very well.
  • Good font choices.
  • I like how you made the font color of your username, the same color as the character's hair.
Cons:
  • Unnecessary words on the bottom left.
  • As Samkaka has said before, it would be better if the character was moved to the right.
  • Try separating the quote and scatter it over the signature. Ex. 'One Good Thing About Music...' at the top left, 'When It Hits You...' in the middle of the signature, etc.
  • Your username could be moved somewhere else. Maybe the bottom left to block out the unnecessary words that I have said before.
Overall Rank: B-

Alright I have another one for you guys to rate

mine13.png

I made this for my forum sig on my clan website.
I know you might say it's a bit wordy.....:rolleyes:

[MENTION=28913]HappyPeppyJimmy[/MENTION] Here. Do your thing~ :goodtea:

Hmm not exactly wordy but the curved one to the left doesnt work well for me... the space off to the right of the guy is also kind of... odd... but the sig looks cool~

Alright I have another one for you guys to rate

mine13.png

I made this for my forum sig on my clan website.
I know you might say it's a bit wordy.....:rolleyes:

It is not wordy.

I just find the picture to be a bit 'stretched'... at least to me.

The text 'ACID GAMBIT SL' would appear nicer at the bottom right or top right corner because most of the text is on the left, making it weigh 'heavier' on one side.

The color hues, saturation, and lighting look really good though.

I find the typography for the other text situated quite appealing and flowing, causing our eyes to travel.

Overall, it is a signature worth of your time and we hope to see more~

Hmm nice but i dont feel those... flames? oh his head really match the mood of the image...

The right side is also somewhat empty so if you cut off a bit then it should gain some balance... (i would recommend cutting till you take off the first box with that belt? in it~)

the flames feel out of place.

a better render cut be used for those flames

you first sig is the best one except for all those faults mentioned by everybody else..

however don't sweat you will get better with practice.

everybody starts somewhere, my first sigs weren't that well done ether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.