Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 2938
Like Tree15678Likes

Thread: Dark Angel's Render Images

Thanks
    Thanked 102,965 Times in 26,452 Posts
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost PopularSOTM #30 WinnerSOTM #31 WinnerSOTM #32 WinnerSOTM #33 WinnerSOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #23 WinnerSOTM #52 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #58 WinnerSOTM #61 WinnerSOTM #62 Winner

Re: Dark Angel's Render Images

And the second render that i mention at the above post is with Rem. The image was found at danbooru and she was created by the artist "ayami_(annahibi)" i have to admit he/she was very nice image so i am all adding this creator at my favs. The image has resolution of 800x1136px and i made two version of renders from her. One was left with the original content and the second i removed the mesure/ribbon that it's behind her and extends at the corners. I will provide the original image and the psd file.

Spoiler: Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Rem Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 623 KB and 682 KB at 800x1136px.

Spoiler: Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Rem Render 1 

Spoiler: Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Rem Render 2 

Here there is the PSD file 7,3 MB

Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Rem PSD

@nanashi1; @samyeung46; @FinalPyre; @T-ELOS; @TsubameGaeshi; @renano; @Soranus; @pichu655889; @ryuta; @Konstantinos; @Petros; @Evdokia; @DesertLotus; @Silver Crystal ; @Jezebel; @Hentaizilla; @moemoe-kyun; @Ignis; @FireShark @Anestis; @Alistar; @Touwa Erio; @Toon Link; @|?| KK |?|; @Chitanda Eru; @Hexagon; @Mikado Sensei @Hetalia; @Aria Company @velka @dawnotaku @Chocola; @Faireye; @Shinseph;

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost PopularSOTM #30 WinnerSOTM #31 WinnerSOTM #32 WinnerSOTM #33 WinnerSOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #23 WinnerSOTM #52 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #58 WinnerSOTM #61 WinnerSOTM #62 Winner

Good morning everyone and have a nice weekend. For today's release i have finished an original character from the artist " shoken narai". The image was found at danbooru and it has resolution of 700x990px. I made two versions of this image both have level & curve coloring adjustments but at the second one has an extra layer hiding the white spots on her skin. I will provide the original image and the psd file.

Spoiler: Sexy Undressing Girl - Original Character (By Shoken Narai) Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 489 KB and 492 KB at 700x990px.

Spoiler: Sexy Undressing Girl - Original Character (By Shoken Narai) Render 1 

Spoiler: Sexy Undressing Girl - Original Character (By Shoken Narai) Render 2 

Here there is the PSD file 5,54 MB

Sexy Undressing Girl - Original Character (By Shoken Narai) PSD

@nanashi1; @samyeung46; @FinalPyre; @T-ELOS; @TsubameGaeshi; @renano; @Soranus; @pichu655889; @ryuta; @Konstantinos; @Petros; @Evdokia; @DesertLotus; @Silver Crystal ; @Jezebel; @Hentaizilla; @moemoe-kyun; @Ignis; @FireShark @Anestis; @Alistar; @Touwa Erio; @Toon Link; @|?| KK |?|; @Chitanda Eru; @Hexagon; @Mikado Sensei @Hetalia; @Aria Company @velka @dawnotaku @Chocola; @Faireye; @Shinseph;

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Good evening everyone and have a nice weekend. For today's release i have finished an original character from the artist "Tomose Shunsaku". The image was found at danbooru and it has resolution of 4885x6939px. The image is obviously a scanned image it has a lot i mean and i mean A LOT OF GRAIN. I used GreycStortion & Noise Reduction but i didn't used very heavy settings so some short of grain is tolerable compare to the original image. After finishing the cut-off from the background i made some extra layers to hide some sort of color problems discoloration upon her uniform and also to cover some annoying white spots on her skin. I made two versions of this image both one was left with the original coloring and the second one is with an extra mask / layer with High Pass filtering settings. Also i made another down-scaled renders at 1628x2313px in case for the people that can't load the full size renders that are around 14,4 MB & 17,5 MB at 4885x6939px. I will provide the original image and the psd file.

Spoiler: Tomose Shunsaku - Original Character Neko-mimi Girl Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 14,8 MB & 17,7 MB at 4885x6939px.

Spoiler: Tomose Shunsaku - Original Character Neko-mimi Girl Render 1 

Spoiler: Tomose Shunsaku - Original Character Neko-mimi Girl Render 2 

And here are the down sized renders for the people that can't load the original full size renders.

PNG files are 2,58 MB & 2,81 MB at 1628x2313px.

Spoiler: Tomose Shunsaku - Original Character Neko-mimi Girl Render 1 

Spoiler: Tomose Shunsaku - Original Character Neko-mimi Girl Render 2 

Here there is the PSD file 333 MB

Tomose Shunsaku - Original Character Neko-mimi Girl PSD

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Hello everyone my friends! I am back from my vacations and with that said i also made some renders in my free time, and saying that i will start releasing many renders today. I will start with 3 variation of Rider from Fate/Stay Night. I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Fate Stay Night - Rider (By Wankoro Mochi) Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 1,6 MB up to 2,1 MB at 1219x1989px.

Spoiler: Fate Stay Night - Rider Render 1 

Spoiler: Fate Stay Night - Rider Render 2 

Spoiler: Fate Stay Night - Rider Render 3 

Also here the second version of the render with a high pass filter.

Spoiler: Fate Stay Night - Rider Render 4 

Spoiler: Fate Stay Night - Rider Render 5 

Spoiler: Fate Stay Night - Rider Render 6 

Here there is the PSD file 40,8 MB

Fate Stay Night - Rider PSD

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

And the second release of the day with Nonna from Girls und Panzer. The image was terrible. And as you will see in many areas of her hair is unidentified where ends the shape of them. So i tried to made her hair close to what they suppose to be and i add and some of my own ideas on her. Also i must warn you people. This image is NSFW! I will provide the original image and the PSD file

Spoiler: NSFW Girls und Panzer - Nonna Source JPG Image 

danbooru Link : Girls und Panzer - Nonna

PNG files are 7 MB and 8 MB at 2832x4016px.

Spoiler: NSFW Girls und Panzer - Nonna Render 1 

Spoiler: NSFW Girls und Panzer - Nonna Render 2 - High Pass Version 

And a small size renders are here for the people who can't download or see the UHD versions. 1,3 MB and 1,4 MB at 1133x1607px

Spoiler: NSFW Girls und Panzer - Nonna Render 3 

Spoiler: NSFW Girls und Panzer - Nonna Render 4 - High Pass Version 

Here there is the PSD file 111 MB

Girls und Panzer - Nonna PSD

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

The third release of the day is an original character made by the artist "Tatsu Shinomu" It a cute girl in yellow & blue and Blue black color variations. I will provide the original images and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Cute Bikini Girl - Original Character (By Tatsu Shinomu) Source JPG Image 

Spoiler: Cute Bikini Girl - Original Character (By Tatsu Shinomu) Source JPG Image 

PNG file is 964KB up to 1,6 MB at 1301x2048px.

Spoiler: Cute Bikini Girl - Original Character (By Tatsu Shinomu) Render 1 

Spoiler: Cute Bikini Girl - Original Character (By Tatsu Shinomu) Render 2 

Spoiler: Cute Bikini Girl - Original Character (By Tatsu Shinomu) Render 3 

Spoiler: Cute Bikini Girl - Original Character (By Tatsu Shinomu) Render 4 

Here there is the PSD file 48,1 MB

Cute Bikibi Girl - Original Character (By Tatsu Shinomu) PSD

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Fourth release of the day is with Watanabe You - Love Live! Sunshine!! The image was found at yande.re and it has resolution of 2000x3000px. I will provide the original image file.

Spoiler: Love Live! Sunshine!! - Watanabe You Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 3,9 MB each at 2000x3000px.

Spoiler: Love Live! Sunshine!! - Watanabe You Render 1 

Spoiler: Love Live! Sunshine!! - Watanabe You Render 2 - High Pass Filter 

This one i have delete the PSD file so i can uploaded after a request via pm. ~ Thank you.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Fith release of the day. My cute Yuudachi from Kantai Collection. This time i decided to make two versions of hers one with fan at her hand and one completely removed. I hope that you will like her. I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Kantai Collection - Yuudachi Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 1,4 MB up to 1,8 MB at 1701x1447px.

Spoiler: Kantai Collection - Yuudachi Source Render 1 

Spoiler: Kantai Collection - Yuudachi Source Render 2 - High Pass Filter 

Spoiler: Kantai Collection - Yuudachi Source Render 3 

Spoiler: Kantai Collection - Yuudachi Source Render 4 - High Pass Filter 

Here there is the PSD file 30,8 MB

Kantai Collection - Yuudachi PSD

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Sixth release of the day a Sexy Bunny Cosplay render with Shinomiya Shiori from Sakura Quest. The image was found at

Spoiler: Sakura Quest - Shinomiya Shiori Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 674 KB and 798 KB at 900x1259px.

Spoiler: Sakura Quest - Shinomiya Shiori Render 1 

Spoiler: Sakura Quest - Shinomiya Shiori Render 2 - High Pass Filter 

Here there is the PSD file 11,7 MB

Sakura Quest - Shinomiya Shiori PSD

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Seventh release of the day is Scathach (Lancer) from Fate Grand Order. Original image was at danbooru.us and it has resolution of 778x973px. I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Fate Grand Order - Scathach (Lancer) Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 735 KB and 839 KB at 778x973px.

Spoiler: Fate Grand Order - Scathach (Lancer) Render 1 

Spoiler: Fate Grand Order - Scathach (Lancer) Render 2 - High Pass Filter 

Here there is the PSD file 14,9 MB

Fate Grand Order - Scathach (Lancer) PSD

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thread Information